XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sent in, had inspected and cared for, my xcr-L by Terra. The turn around was quick, easy and Terra was such the customer service guru! Though she did threaten me with free root canals if I didn't stop asking for free stuff!

Thanks Terra for such a quick, precise Doctor's visit for the rifle. She says to tell you she is glad to be home and told me to also tell you thanks for looking her over for issues! She performed well at the range and seems ready for more fun in the sun!

Eric

·
Registered
923 Posts
Terra is great

I think if it was not for her Robinson Arms would not have the customer base it has. I had an issue with my XCR but PMed Terra about it and what I thought was broke and I had the part within a week and when I went to put that part in I saw that another part had also broke I PMed Terra and told her the other piece was broke and I had that piece within the week. Terra is a great person to work with.

I am thankful she is here

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I agree. Pre-Terra it sucked, all promise and no service. Now both and with a smile.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
We can never say thanks enough to Terra for all she does around there...

·
Registered
874 Posts
Terra does Robinson Armament make the longer fluted barrels. As most people I have been getting advice from are advising me not to flute the barrel I have. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
We do not do barrel fluting. ADCO does, but that is not something we do in shop. I will PM you a possible solution though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Though I have never had occasion to order anything from RA, I too appreciate Terra. While she is the customer service guru for those who do order through RA, she is also the goodwill ambassador here on the forum. Thanks to Terra much anxiety has been soothed simply by her prompt and straightforward communication. And on top of all that she is pretty easy on the eye and mildy amusing at times as well. 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts