XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Buddy still has it....no update from him. Not sure if he's even shot it or not. Will know something Monday and will post up. Been dicking with this stupid VEPR 12....Russian piece of shit, LOL. They must laugh all the way to the bank on the stupid Amerikans buying their vodka specials. :)
Certainly laughing at Trump now.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Nice toys. But, holy cow, I see what you mean about photobucket. I think I had to click through at least 10 ads just to see one picture. It's a bucket of some sort alright.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Shit...I thought you'd just click the link and go to the pic.

If it's making you go through all those ads, I'll just open a flickr or imgur account instead. I was just being lazy yesterday. Sorry for making you click the link. :(
Not your fault. It's P'Bucket sucking at monetizing their site.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Doc didn't seem to think that was an option at this point.
Docs like their money. Malpractice suits are bad for money. That's why most are very conservative. Probably wants to give the eye enough time to do its thing before considering other options.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
First week in October should be when the Stryk B shows up in the US......probably will see it 2-3 weeks later at my FFL.

Stoked!!! :)
Prediction: you'll still like your massaged Glocks better. Since your hands seem to have permanently formed to the shape of a Glock, I don't think you'll find anything better.

Unrelated, and I failed to mention before, back in late spring I got to shoot my G21SF for the first time. I was shocked. It was the softest 45 I've ever shot and owned (several 1911s of various makes and a M&P). Sold and sold.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
FWIW, of all the pistols MAC torture tested, Glock and P320 were the two that didn't choke. Stock trigger is really not bad. I think people who complain about them are just really picky about triggers. Also, people tend to make judgements based on what they are used to. Rather than allowing themselves to get adapt to the "new" gun first and "dance" with it as it was meant to. And then there are guns that just naturally fit you.

· Registered
3,317 Posts
Eye is still not improving.....see the Dr. again early January.

Stryk B had some sort of legal trouble....official announcement Monday (tomorrow)....guessing it's that there's already an "Arsenal" firearms doing AKs, but I don't know yet.

Got my Gen 5 G19 this last week....was supposed to go shoot it today, but it's raining. :(

Archon Firearms Type B: "World's Lowest Bore Axis Pistol"? - The Truth About Guns

Apparently, trademark dispute forced a name change... consequently restarting procedures with the ATF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts