XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my stimulus check for $600 - or rather, a direct deposit. My mind raced with excitement as I contemplated all the goodies I could buy.

But then my rational side kicked in, and I paid off the remainder of two high interest credit cards instead. :( Aw, man.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am waiting on mine, should pay for the trip to disney world in a few weeks. Have to take the kids before I go to Iraq.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I should be getting mine in a month or two and hopefully the 7.62 x 39 kit will be avaiable by then because if so that is what I am going to be getting, along with some magazines and ammo of course ;D

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm waiting on mine too. That plus the credit I'm waiting on for my canceled Barrett REC7 order (flash hider is a no no in my state...oops) should afford me good optics and/or a 6.5 kit on my yet-to-be-ordered 6.8 XCR-L. Until then I guess my user name is a sham. I prefer to think of it as a forgone conclusion though.

·
Registered
356 Posts
lol... I work here, and I don't even own an XCR. :p
Judging from your shoe collection post I'd say that's because we have different interests and not because the employee discount isn't big enough. ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
But do you feel stimulated? ;D
hell no. :mad: lol
That's because you didn't keep a small percentage set aside for that new pair of Bourne's enchanting peep toe pumps, with the Leopard print textile upper, over-sized bow detail, crystal embellished trim, and stiletto heel...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do your sim citizens carry?

They should it's very dangerous in there. :rapidfire: :firepower:
Um... well.. Actually... lol... I downloaded a guy's outfit that has camo and an AR... made myself a big manly charlie sheen-like sim. ;D All my sim ladies love him. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.