XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my stimulus check for $600 - or rather, a direct deposit. My mind raced with excitement as I contemplated all the goodies I could buy.

But then my rational side kicked in, and I paid off the remainder of two high interest credit cards instead. :( Aw, man.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am waiting on mine, should pay for the trip to disney world in a few weeks. Have to take the kids before I go to Iraq.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I should be getting mine in a month or two and hopefully the 7.62 x 39 kit will be avaiable by then because if so that is what I am going to be getting, along with some magazines and ammo of course ;D

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm waiting on mine too. That plus the credit I'm waiting on for my canceled Barrett REC7 order (flash hider is a no no in my state...oops) should afford me good optics and/or a 6.5 kit on my yet-to-be-ordered 6.8 XCR-L. Until then I guess my user name is a sham. I prefer to think of it as a forgone conclusion though.

·
Registered
356 Posts
lol... I work here, and I don't even own an XCR. :p
Judging from your shoe collection post I'd say that's because we have different interests and not because the employee discount isn't big enough. ;D

·
Registered
47 Posts
you paid off two high interest credit cards with $600? you must have the lowest debt ratio in the world. good job. that wouldn't even touch most people's credit card problems.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you paid off two high interest credit cards with 0? you must have the lowest debt ratio in the world. good job. that wouldn't even touch most people's credit card problems.
He just has lots of little ones - $300 here, $400 there... it all adds up :(

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
But do you feel stimulated? ;D
hell no. :mad: lol
That's because you didn't keep a small percentage set aside for that new pair of Bourne's enchanting peep toe pumps, with the Leopard print textile upper, over-sized bow detail, crystal embellished trim, and stiletto heel...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do your sim citizens carry?

They should it's very dangerous in there. :rapidfire: :firepower:
Um... well.. Actually... lol... I downloaded a guy's outfit that has camo and an AR... made myself a big manly charlie sheen-like sim. ;D All my sim ladies love him. :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts