XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard anything from Kermit lately? I haven't seen him post for a while just wondering if he's still doing anything with the xcr?

·
Registered
23,135 Posts
Haven't talked to him recently, but he's still one of the larger stocking RA dealers....

·
Registered
212 Posts
He's still alive if that's what you're asking. I just settled on a deal with him on something this week and sent a payment yesterday. Shoot him a message if you are looking for something. He didn't have any complete -Ms available at the moment last I asked.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't talked to him recently, but he's still one of the larger stocking RA dealers....
After work tonight I'm heading up to Boise, since we will be really close to where he's at I'll probably give him a call see if I can stop by tomorrow. Haven't seen him since a gun show in SLC a few years ago.
Wanting another spare parts kit for my l and see what else he might have sitting around. Been a long time since he's posted anything here good to hear from Chow that he's still alive and kicking.

·
Registered
23,135 Posts
After work tonight I'm heading up to Boise, since we will be really close to where he's at I'll probably give him a call see if I can stop by tomorrow. Haven't seen him since a gun show in SLC a few years ago.
Wanting another spare parts kit for my l and see what else he might have sitting around. Been a long time since he's posted anything here good to hear from Chow that he's still alive and kicking.
If you get to see him, please tell him I said Hi and I wish him and the family the best!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you get to see him, please tell him I said Hi and I wish him and the family the best!
You bet Sean I sure will, this trips for my wife and I'm hoping that she will allow me to take about an hour of the trip to go see him. I might have to remind her how much she liked him at the gun show. If that don't work maybe some begging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts