XCR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to say, I'm by no means an expert in assault weapons and I certainly can't hold a candle to 90% of the members here but I'm learning so much and enjoying every minute of it! I'm so addicted to this forum. I hope to meet some of you guys one day. Great information, no BS, no drama, just decent real people wanting/discussing cool products that are functional and high quality. And all of this revolving around an amazing rifle, the XCR. It's a pleasure to be a part.

Just wanted to let you all know what a great group this is.

Regards,

Bridger

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I agree !000%.This is a great bunch we have here and it just keeps on growing,spread the word! It makes you feel like the the member of an elite club.While we don't always agree,we treat each other with respect and courtesy,in my opinion,that's part of what separates men from boys.It gives us an outlet for our passion,and at the same time a venue for shared knowledge.What else can you ask for?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I agree !000%.This is a great bunch we have here and it just keeps on growing,spread the word! It makes you feel like the the member of an elite club.While we don't always agree,we treat each other with respect and courtesy,in my opinion,that's part of what separates men from boys.It gives us an outlet for our passion,and at the same time a venue for shared knowledge.What else can you ask for?
Yes. I belong to other forums that focus on other types of guns that I have and I have to say that the bickering and downright rudeness can be too much. There have been a few times here that I've had to remind myself why I'm here, that this forum is different, and back away from that stuff.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yeah, this is definitely one of the few forums that I am on like this. I would venture to say that 99% of what goes on here is Kid safe, that is saying a lot. I enjoy belonging to a place I am not afraid to look at with my kids sitting with me.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
My apologies AZ,if my not so "kid friendly" language may at times be offensive.I don't give it much thought simply because I didn't think children would be reading this type of forum.I know you weren't implying anything but now I feel bad.I suppose I've always felt like we're all adults here and didn't really give it too much concern.I never try to ass/u/me anything,but it still happens.My high spirited nature sometimes gets the better of me,I'm not making excuses for myself.It's just part of how I express myself,be it right or wrong.
I have never given the power to words some people do,I always thought it was silly to be offended by the mere utterance of a word,but on the same token I respect others who do not appreciate hearing it,or it to be involuntarily inflicted on their children.I will make an effort to do better.If I do go on a rant I'll try to remember to put up a disclaimer.
By the way that's my favorite quote from Thomas Jefferson!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
This forum reminds me of what an polite society is about. The contributers are always respectfull, there are disagreements, and oppsing opinion are expressed. Good advice is readily available (of course the definition of "Good" advice is the advice that is taken). In the two months that I have been on this forum I have learned a lot about firearms. I spend a lot of time on this forum, mainly reading, learning, and look at some really awesome pics. Then of course to be abused by Terra. I haven't received my XCR yet, however I feel prepared to utilize my new rifle because of this forum... Now the proof will be in the pudding when I have my range day.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
My apologies AZ,if my not so "kid friendly" language may at times be offensive.I don't give it much thought simply because I didn't think children would be reading this type of forum.I know you weren't implying anything but now I feel bad.I suppose I've always felt like we're all adults here and didn't really give it too much concern.I never try to ass/u/me anything,but it still happens.My high spirited nature sometimes gets the better of me,I'm not making excuses for myself.It's just part of how I express myself,be it right or wrong.
I have never given the power to words some people do,I always thought it was silly to be offended by the mere utterance of a word,but on the same token I respect others who do not appreciate hearing it,or it to be involuntarily inflicted on their children.I will make an effort to do better.If I do go on a rant I'll try to remember to put up a disclaimer.
By the way that's my favorite quote from Thomas Jefferson!!!
That wasn't directed at anyone as I rarely see anything on here "offensive". I am in the Army, you think I don't see and hear stuff every day? My oldest is only 5 but my 3 yr old son loves to sit and look at guns with me. It is nice not having to worry about opening a thread with stuff that isn't appropriate for kids (though i think they will love the hunting thread). I am guilty of expressing myself a little high spirited too, so don't feel bad.

I guess my point is I like it here, there isn't the trash talking, put downs and other things going on here that you will see at other places. Plus, I don't have to wade through a pile of TAGs just to see what is posted.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I knew you weren't AZ.I respect you very much,and I would not want to harm your children in any way.I'm glad we are straight.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I got to say, I'm by no means an expert in assault weapons and I certainly can't hold a candle to 90% of the members here but I'm learning so much and enjoying every minute of it! I'm so addicted to this forum. I hope to meet some of you guys one day. Great information, no BS, no drama, just decent real people wanting/discussing cool products that are functional and high quality. And all of this revolving around an amazing rifle, the XCR. It's a pleasure to be a part.

Just wanted to let you all know what a great group this is.

Regards,

Bridger
+1 :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
This is the first forum I ever joined. It is the only one I go to everyday.
Even if I didn't have an XCR it would still be a nice forum to be a part of.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I don't post on any other forums anymore. I posted on AR15 a couple of times with range reports. This is one of the best forums there is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts