XCR Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I'll find out this weekend when we meet at SHOT.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Guys,

I specifically asked what magazines are going to be used in the XCR-M and Alex told me that the DPMS LR-308 Magazines are the ones to get. Since that day I have been selling these mags in good faith, to people stocking up for their XCR-M. Hell I have some put away too!

So unless things have changed, at which time I would be VERY dissapointed (and so would some of my customers), the LR 308 mags are what is needed and they run $30.00 each.

If anyone finds out any different please let me know (I will call Alex myself tomorrow and check).

Roy

·
Registered
874 Posts
I wonder if this information has changed do we know yet what mag for sure will be in the XCR-M?

·
Registered
431 Posts
hello all,

This may sound stupid but Y not use FAL mags? DSA makes em and the fal and thier proven to work

just curouse??

Blazer
This has been covered before, but then again searching through old posts is boaring... the FAL uses rock in magazines like the AKs, the XCR uses magazines like the ARs which slide straight in.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Interesting I wonder what these will run for cost and if we can get them in Canada. The DPMS mags I know I can get in Canada but they are extremely expensive due to price gouging. 79.95 a piece. But I guess beggars can't be choosers I will take what I can get and I don't really care if they hold 20 or 25 rounds because mine will have to limited to 5 rounds anyways but the 20's look good and I wonder what the 25's will look like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has it been definitely confirmed by Robinson Armament that the XCR Medium .308 rifle will use DPMS LR-308 / SR-25 / POF .308 magazines?

Also, what's the latest word on when the XCR medium will be out (I thought I heard somewhere it was supposed to be out by Christmas)? Thanks for any info. :)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts