XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to get out to the range with some friends on Friday and had a good ole time...

Got my ptr91 resighted after fiddling with its sights, function tested my benelli with its sidesaddle, and got 5 mags through the xcr and had no issues at all with a mix of prvi/wolf/malaysian surp. I had had light primer strikes with some malaysian stuff my buddy had with him on the last range trip, but this time went fine so I think it was his ammo. Also got to shoot an old sp1...

hammer!

ole' nelli

sproing!

I also got to shoot a garand for the first time which was awesome. I was really impressed with it, and I reckon I needs me a few of them so my new C&R should come in handy ;D

pinnnngggg :D

I also shot my G34 and TRP. Shot a group with each and then did defensive drills. I have to say, I have ~800 rounds through the G34 now, and every time I shoot it I'm impressed. It's very accurate, and by far the most controllable pistol under rapid fire I have. If yall haven't shot one, give one a try...

mid-bill drill, look at that brass fly 8)

and groups from earlier

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Congrads and good group. Haven't shot the G-34 yet, I'll have to have a try with one. 8)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya it's always a great time roughneck :)

I couldn't be happier with the g34 groups, I got a little yippy with the trp one, but that's ok. Only did one-had to let my buddies get some trigger time :p :-X

I want to dedicate some serious 1 on 1 time to that 1911... It irks me that it feels so much better and has such a great trigger, but that upstart g34 that costs half as much outshoots it :duh:

·
Registered
312 Posts
1911's are great pistols. Theyve stood up to the test of time (I guess about 100 years now). They fit in the hand great. I need to get another one soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts