XCR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here but I posted on arfcom's robarm section. I am eagerly awaiting the 6.5 Grendel release, but does anyone know if the match trigger will be released soon? I dont really see a point in shooting a sweet round like the grendel without a match trigger. My nightforce needs a new home so hopefully it gets released soon.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
the match triggers are a long ways out. Designs and beta testing are still ongoing. Realistically? I'd say November/early December. They're working hard on it, but with the calibers being delayed and other ongoing research, that's about what you are looking at. You can make your SOs buy them as Xmas presents. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot for your quick reply. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and just buy the XCR w/o trigger and get that later.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
If the trigger is what is really holding you back, read up on the bill springfield trigger job threads... you can get that done in the interim until a stock match trigger. many of us have had it done, bill does phenominal work.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I could write a song...."I'd rather not have an Oscar Myer Weiner,a 6.5 XCR would be the best for Me" Any idea Terra??? >:D :ninja:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts