XCR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Prototype came in. I really like it. It's minimalist, adds as little length/weight as you can. TONS of vertical adjustment. Installed stock is the "minimalist". The original thin wire stock works as well but on the lower rails the stock is tight/bumps into the charging handle. Current setup won't work with the collapsible stock. The rods for the stock hit the takedown button or the lower. Depending on interest, LeeMajors may be able to adjust the "rail" to get it to work. No QD BUT if you added a QD I'd bet you'd have to lengthen the adapter which minimizes the small size/weight benefit. First world problems.
Trigger Fixture Gun accessory Gas Wood
Trigger Air gun Wood Wood stain Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Wood stain
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
986 Posts
Awesome! Thank you for posting the pix...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
There's some changes to the adapter. Will get pics/ details once I get them. Got rid of a couple slots on the bottom to put a QD on the back/ bottom, similar to an AR end plate location. Changed the spacing on the rails to get the collapsing MCX stock/ brace to work.

I don't think the rails on the bottom will be missed and now tout should be able to use any mcx stock

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I got the mod 1 for fitting/ testing and emailed brack back with some suggestions but haven't heard back. 10ish adapters isn't high on their list

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Got the latest version. It'll work with the collapsing PDW stock, QD in the bottom, similar to the RA adapter location. I haven't had a chance to try it with all the stocks yet and will throw it on the M as well.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry folks, been a little busy. It's not that 10/11 isn't worth the time, it's just that we are swamped with other projects and since Nate is heading this up for us, we are both working around our existing schedules. Plus it takes about 2 weeks to get prototypes CAD changed, printed, then mailed down. Just a time intensive process.

Thanks for hanging in there, if this checks out we'll look into getting a machining slot going pretty quickly. Probably less than 30 days from green light to mailing out.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts