XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the gun show in Macon GA today.
Saw an RA M96 selling for $1899. No XCRs.
A friend was working a table. She said that in the morning there was a huge line.
It was busy when we got there at about 2PM.
Handgun prices where good; rifle prices where high.
Two tables with class 3 stuff.

ATF had a table there. Which is a whole lot better than pulling people over as they leave.
My son and I joined GeorgiaCarry.Org. They do a lot of good work in Georgia.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I went to the gun show in NoVa about three weeks ago. The place is huge, as big as a Home Depot or Walmart. There was exactly one XCR there. They wanted $1,800 no buis, one mag. I got in touch with Aussie Arms the following week and should have my XCR soon. :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
There was a gun show here in SLC, UT 22/23 Nov. Sat was crowded... I don't like crowds so I had a bit of problem with that. There was one XCR for 1599, no sites and one mag. I got some 30 rnd mag made by Cproducts and some BUIS for my XCR when it finally gets in. There is anothe gun show in Jan and I plan too ammo at that one. The Sportmans Warehouse here is out of ammo. Priicing are going up I am glad gas is going down.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad to hear you joined GCO, they are a great organization. I just renewed my membership a couple months ago.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Rich,

I paid $20 per each mag. Its about the average. When I came back from Afghanitan this last summer I inadvertently kept the 7 mags I was issued and used while I was over. ::) I am rebuilding those mags with Magpul springs. followers, and ranger clips. The H&K mags are 62 each. That is highway robbery!!!!!! I am looking for some 20 rnd mags. I perfer those when I am in the prone position. I would like to get some Pmags to see what all of the fuss is about.

Dredd

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the replu Dredd. LGS here in WPB FL next weekend. I'll be looking for C-Prod. 7.62X39 AR mags, among other things for my XCR. Wish me luck ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts