1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,799 Posts
Same to you!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving guys (and gals).....!!!!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Blessings upon you and yours!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Happy "thank God for the ******" day fellas!!!!

Hope everyone is getting a good piece of this Black Friday action. Palmetto State armory running some crazy specials on AR 15 parts.

Optics planet with 11% store wide and free shipping.

And while we're not out being ruthless capitalist pigs, hope all of y'alls are warm, safe, sick of food and in good company.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
As we pause to give thanks to the millions of turkeys that have given their lives to make it all possible, I would like to thank one in particular.

Smoked a 8lbs turkey breast in the Bradley smoker; Whiskey Oak biscuits! I was skeptical that it would turn out well, but I was mistaken. Tender, moist, and tasty! I brined it in simple salt water for about an hour, seasoned with salt, pepper (standard black/white blend), garlic powder, and a touch of applewood seasoning. Roughly 4 hours at 225-250. I did baste it twice with olive oil.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Am late to the party for Thanksgiving day wishes, however hope all of you folks out there
had a blessed one and best wishes to all!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
As we pause to give thanks to the millions of turkeys that have given their lives to make it all possible, I would like to thank one in particular.

Smoked a 8lbs turkey breast in the Bradley smoker; Whiskey Oak biscuits! I was skeptical that it would turn out well, but I was mistaken. Tender, moist, and tasty! I brined it in simple salt water for about an hour, seasoned with salt, pepper (standard black/white blend), garlic powder, and a touch of applewood seasoning. Roughly 4 hours at 225-250. I did baste it twice with olive oil.
We do prime rib these days.....but I might have gone traditional for some of that action. Sounds delish.

Reactions: Mechanic

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

That smoke turkey sounds good!!!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
A little late to the party but Happy Thanksgiving boys and girls. Automotive lighting Vehicle Smile Font Plant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts