XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Turkey Day. Eat plenty and sleep much!! And if you're able to shoot your XCR over this holiday, please post pics. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
I will be shooting tomorrow with my new and improved Bill Springfield trigger!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Let us be thankful for friends, family, and Robinson Arms. :)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
oh, you guys. You're not supposed to go shooting, you're supposed to eat pie! ALTHOUGH i'm definitely raiding dad's closet full of rifles.... and I'm going to take his 45 mag for a spin.... :handgunsfiring:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Todays Thanksgiving? Wow, Im outa the loop. I knew it as close but today hmmm
Well happy/merry thanks giving people of the United States :toast: :puke:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
well, it's really tomorrow... but i'd better not catch any of you perusing these forums instead of eating and shooting.... :mad:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Happy Thanks Giving to you and your Family from me and mine.

I hope you have a GREAT day, and for any one who's not allowed to enter the forum (per Terra) I will catch you later.

Take care and if you are driving, watch out for those idiots and :copcar: on the road!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Be sure to take the time telling the ones you love how much you care about them.

We all have alot to be Thankful for.

·
Registered
82 Posts
what could be better than a warm turkey drum and and a day at the range i might even go as its open too the ROs today :) any way happy turkey day

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all, just got the turkey in, nice to relax...

·
Registered
19 Posts
The kids came for breakfast and no ranges are open near me so other than watching Ditry Jobs on the DVR there is not much going on until supper.

·
Registered
573 Posts
DNR range near my house was closed also, so I satisfied myself with tumbling a few loads of brass. Then off to Mom's for Thanksgiving feast with all the trimmings.

Full as a tick now. Nodded off at the keyboard.

Stole away with plenty of leftovers. ;D

Great holiday to all. 8)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Well, my range WASN'T closed. It was windy and cold though. Put 50 rounds of reloads through my now 6.8! Shot about 1 - 1 1/2 inches to the left. Too windy to report on grous(s), but it wasn't bad. :2cents:

Back to the house for a glass of Zin, turkey, ham, and all the extras. Finished up with a piece (large) of cherry pie. Hit the couch and faked watching T.V. I hate it when a women keeps asking questions while I try to doze off. How dare her claim I am ignoring her.......... after all I didn't ignore her when she asked for more Zin. ;D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Terra, Another damn cold & windy day here. Supposed to rain for a few days here beginning tonight. I can take the cold but the damn wind screws with any "groups" I try to shoot. Looks like a beer and TV weekend. Have a nice weekend..... and that goes to everybody. >:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts