XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded for a xcr in green w/ folding stock and all the gear that comesw/ it and would like to sell it
Could someone please point me in the right direction. I can add pictures or whatever details you would like Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
w/ sights (yhm flip up) 1400.00 - but i would really like a .308 semi ptr-91/fal/m1a

The xcr is like new in box 150 rounds of s&b 62 gr. thru the tube 4 mags and the sights

can some one please help me post pics ??????

·
Registered
712 Posts
My email is in my profile send pics and I will post them

Hint. Don't sign up and post a for sale and then come back after 5 days looking for help.

It shows you're not interested in nothing more then selling a gun.

Send your pics and I will help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My apologies. I am interrested in selling or trading my rifle but did not want to offend anyone in the process. I love to shoot and own quite few cool toys and love to talk about them if that helps.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I have a PTR-91 with a SHITLOAD of goodies but I hate to part with it. Wood stock, plastic in green, and folding stock, plus a passel of magazines and scope mount. Gunner69

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was the original factory finish. I bought it new and added sights, thats all I did to it. The black plastic case is the original factory and has all the markings. And yes I am interrested in a ptr91. What did you have in mind - could you send me pics? [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ill get some opened up pics of the reciever and you can see that the finish is even in th pin holes - my guess is that they finish the monlithic reciver and quad rail all at ounce before asembly - but im not a manfacturer - you should be able to call and ask these questions

·
Registered
712 Posts
That was the original factory finish. I bought it new and added sights, thats all I did to it. The black plastic case is the original factory and has all the markings. And yes I am interrested in a ptr91. What did you have in mind - could you send me pics? [email protected]
oK...

Not to bust you too bad but I spoke to Ty at Robinson Arms and I have to Call BullShit on you !! :pissedoff:

Robinson has NEVER offered any custom Color Finishes on any Weapon.

That Said I'm taking down your photo's I posted and suggest you get your act together before posting BullShit on this board.

:flame: :rapidfire: :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I couldn't figure why one would want to trade an XCR for a PTR-91???

A unique weapons system, for a clone???

tziod,

On this one I think your BullShit Radar maybe spot on, but lets not judge this ourselves, lets get a ruling!

Lets ask the the referees shall we - :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :dontknow:

Well, there you have it, the judges have spoken. 4 out of 5 judges have registered a vote. Ya can't argue with that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts