XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, me and the family are tentatively heading to Salt Lake to pick up an XCR on Friday! I'm stoked! Hopefully Doug's gets their shipment in this week. Those of you nearby, what are the premier gunshops to visit? I was telling Terra that there are no real gunshops where I live. It's be nice to see racks of evil black weaponry! >:D
I'd like to pick up some accesories too, does Doug's have a good selection?

Regards

·
Registered
351 Posts
Check out Doug's, Get Some Guns, FBMG, and Gallenson's. If you want to go further North there is Impact guns in Ogden or Rangemasters in Springville to the south.

I stopped by Get Some and Doug's today and neither had any XCR's. Dougs has almost no accessories and Get some has everything right now, even Pmags in stock. FBMG is pretty weak on inventory, Rangemasters has some decent stuff.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Check out Doug's, Get Some Guns, FBMG, and Gallenson's. If you want to go further North there is Impact guns in Ogden or Rangemasters in Springville to the south.

I stopped by Get Some and Doug's today and neither had any XCR's. Dougs has almost no accessories and Get some has everything right now, even Pmags in stock. FBMG is pretty weak on inventory, Rangemasters has some decent stuff.
When did they get PMAG's? I was in there saturday and didnt see any.

As has been been mentioned, there is Impact in Ogden and Kearns, Gallesons downtown, Dougs in Taylorsville, and Get Some Guns LLC in Murray

FBMG blows, so dont bother. Further south there is Gunnies and Vanwagonens in Orem.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well, me and the family are tentatively heading to Salt Lake to pick up an XCR on Friday! I'm stoked! Hopefully Doug's gets their shipment in this week. Those of you nearby, what are the premier gunshops to visit? I was telling Terra that there are no real gunshops where I live. It's be nice to see racks of evil black weaponry! >:D
I'd like to pick up some accesories too, does Doug's have a good selection?

Regards
PM me and I will let you know when Doug's get's the XCR's in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Terra, if you make sure Doug's has a XCR 5.56 hvy bbl, with folding tube stock and rail covers, I'd be willing to consider a shoot ;)

Our 9 month old is coming along so it would be his first shoot! I need to get him some XCR apparel, he already has a Glock onesie...

Seriously though, whenever we decide to come down, this weekend or next depending on XCR availability, I'll let you know.

o313 is scouting for me...thanks man.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I am getting paid to scout since I work there VERY part time.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just got home from "Get Some" and they did not have any Pmags that I noticed but they were unpacking boxes. They just got in a shipment of 58 Rock River AR's in 5.56 and some other goodies. Their shelves should be full tonight.

MadDog :jumpingonfire:

·
Registered
986 Posts
I will check out Impact in Ogden tonight and see what they have... i was there on Saturday and they some C-products and H&K.. The H&K were over priced. I will let you knwo what I find....

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is Range Masters Utah still out there? I visited their location when I went to Action Targets - Law Enforcement Training Camp in 2006, very cool shop, and very nice indoor shooting range.

(801) 491-0909

I really like Utah, Texas with mountains and snow, Yee Ha!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I just got home from "Get Some" and they did not have any Pmags that I noticed but they were unpacking boxes. They just got in a shipment of 58 Rock River AR's in 5.56 and some other goodies. Their shelves should be full tonight.

MadDog :jumpingonfire:
Huh...they had a bunch hanging on the wall when I was there around 1pm. I bought several black 30's.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Is Range Masters Utah still out there? I visited their location when I went to Action Targets - Law Enforcement Training Camp in 2006, very cool shop, and very nice indoor shooting range.

(801) 491-0909

I really like Utah, Texas with mountains and snow, Yee Ha!
Cruzzer,

How did you enjoy LETC 2006? I work for Action Target and shot in some of the LETC classes that year. Small world. You should come out again for LETC this year in September. Alex has demo'ed the XCR several times for the cops we bring in at LETC. We had 1 or 2 XCR's in the Patrol Rifle Instructor course last Sept.

Yep, Rangemasters still exists and carries some decent stuff, my co-worker is a part-owner. It's well worth shooting there for just the reactive steel targets alone.

·
Registered
702 Posts
hartzpad, damn I was looking in the bins on the floor where the Pmags usually are and didn't see any. I guess I have to go back tomorrow and look on the wall. Also waiting for more P90 and 5.7 mags to come in.

Dog :banghead:

·
Registered
652 Posts
hartzpad, damn I was looking in the bins on the floor where the Pmags usually are and didn't see any. I guess I have to go back tomorrow and look on the wall. Also waiting for more P90 and 5.7 mags to come in.

Dog :banghead:
I think Doug's had some p90 mags.

I know they have PMAG 20's in black.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Impact Arms in Roy: Have Galils, some AKs with side folding stock and composite forgrips looks like TAPCO. There was a FAL, some ARs and 3 rugers. There was some BM M4 types...

They had H&K mags your going to pay through the nose for those, almost $65 ea. They have some of those speed loading AR mags.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i303, do you have anything to report? :jumpingonfire:

Man I wish there was a dealer in this town...
First off i303 and o313 are actually different people. I will call in the morning to see if the guns are coming.

TERRA where are Doug's Guns??

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
i303, do you have anything to report? :jumpingonfire:

Man I wish there was a dealer in this town...
First off i303 and o313 are actually different people. I will call in the morning to see if the guns are coming.

TERRA where are Doug's Guns??
And VB's M96 Recon with desert furniture and A2 Flash Hider :tiphat: :bow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts