XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All -

I wasn't quite sure the best place to make an introduction. So I thought I'd chime in here in General. I'm doing a tour in Iraq currently. Just been poking around for new toys on my downtime. Definitely been eye-balling the XCR for a bit now. I've a fairly large list of toys I plan on buying when I get back. This rifle included.

I hope all of you have a good evening. I'll probably start asking a bunch of dumb questions if I can't find the answers rummaging through the posts. :)

Sully

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the Family Sully

First off Thank You for Your Service To America and Stay Safe

The XCR is a great rifle

The only dumb question is a question not asked

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Hey All -

I wasn't quite sure the best place to make an introduction. So I thought I'd chime in here in General. I'm doing a tour in Iraq currently. Just been poking around for new toys on my downtime. Definitely been eye-balling the XCR for a bit now. I've a fairly large list of toys I plan on buying when I get back. This rifle included.

I hope all of you have a good evening. I'll probably start asking a bunch of dumb questions if I can't find the answers rummaging through the posts. :)

Sully
You wont find a better resource for getting XCR questions answered.

Welcome

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Thanks for the service to your country. The XCR is a great platform for the caliber of choice. If you can scrounge up an M-14 I highly suggest it. You won't be able to carry as much ammo BUT you will be able to engage at a hell of a lot of distance more. A PLUS is the fact you WON'T need multiple hits to take Ahab out for his face to face with Allah. :2cents:

·
Registered
448 Posts
A PLUS is the fact you WON'T need multiple hits to take Ahab out for his face to face with Allah. :2cents:
Captain Ahab (Moby Dick) was/is muslim? I didn't know that. Those pesky whalers are sure a menace.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Welcome, where are you at right now? I am in Balad, should be here for a while. You will find that the community here is friendly and pretty knowledgable about the XCR. It is a fine weapon and I would recommend it to just about everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts