XCR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm joining up because my XCR is arriving next week and i can't wait!! I've heard so many good things about this gun. So any tips for a new guy on breaking in or ammo or anything? Plus anyone hear if the .308 will be going into production? Well, i'm so glad to be here, i hate DI AR's, they are accurate but a pain in the ass to keep clean ;D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hot damn, that sounds like sweaty dirty fun, i'm liking this forum already :inlove: any hot ammo suggestions?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the Family Vultite

I would use any ammo that is not steel cased or a reload and follow the instructions in your owners manual

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
No problem using reloads as long as they aren't powder puffs. That is all I have ever shot through mine.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I was just meaning dont use reloads or steel cased for the break in. I have about 10,000 rounds through my XCR and most of the Silver Bear so I dont mind that ammo I just did not think it could be used for break in.

Hopefully I will be putting reloads through her soon too.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
yeah, I used reloads for break-in too. As long as you know what your doing reloads will always be better than factory ammo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts