XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while, but just registered tonight. Hopefully going to pick up a new XCR from my local dealer tomorrow ;D He just got three and I laid claim to one if everything works out right. But, it doesn't have a stock (just the folding/collapsing adapter). Seems like everyone in the universe (let alone Alaska) is out of buffer tubes right now!!! So I might have to steal the assembly from my Bushmaster to put on the XCR for now ;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
AK_Blackhawk Welcome to the Family

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Welcome, you an Army guy? I have family in Palmer, wish I could get stationed up there.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad to have you. My mom lives out towards hatcher pass on fishhook. I will be up there next fall for the silver run down in Valdez.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome , nice picture. I have been to Alaska several times. Besides the Bush Company I usually go hunting out of Port Heiden.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Welcome , nice picture. I have been to Alaska several times. Besides the Bush Company I usually go hunting out of Port Heiden.
Ah yes, the Great Alaskan Bush Company... 8)

I spent a few $$ there myself >:D

Having made several work related trips to the great State of Alaska - I think I've enjoyed my trip to Denali and fising on the Kenai River the best.

Damn - I wish I was there now... :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts