XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to see that the old blood around here is still alive and kicking! I'd like to know your thoughts on the recent threads if you have any!
Thanks!!
Politically, if history has proven anything around here, I usually fall among the weeds with the like of Sean, Tx Chris and the others. 🤨🤓
Firearms wise, the same actually!!
Damn, am I so predictable and boring.............. LOL!!🤣

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's up bro? How ya been? Missed you around here.
Hey Sean,
Missed you guys as well!! Been talking to Bravo on and off. He's still fighting his health thing.
The rest of the stuff happening is so depressing, watching our country fall apart.
Staying positive, that there are more that Love this country than hate it.

Reactions: willpgn

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
Hey Sean,
Missed you guys as well!! Been talking to Bravo on and off. He's still fighting his health thing.
The rest of the stuff happening is so depressing, watching our country fall apart.
Staying positive, that there are more that Love this country than hate it.
Fuck. So sorry to hear that....Send him our best.

Yeah, I hate what it's becoming and love what it is supposed to be.

Reactions: bgreed

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
So what should I expect with the XCR. It seems the problems are ironed out. I noticed its hard to get information on it like an Armorers manual to read up on the system.

Thanks for having me.
For the most part, all the bugs are ironed out, but we still see wrong dials from time to time and pistols that don't run 100%. It happens. They are stupid simple to work on and fix though....

·
Registered
12 Posts
For the most part, all the bugs are ironed out, but we still see wrong dials from time to time and pistols that don't run 100%. It happens. They are stupid simple to work on and fix though....
I see well i got a type 3 gas system with a 14.7 heavy barrel in 5.56 so we shall see what happens. So i take it they only have an operator manual but not an Armorers manual?

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
I see well i got a type 3 gas system with a 14.7 heavy barrel in 5.56 so we shall see what happens. So i take it they only have an operator manual but not an Armorers manual?
No, there are copies of an armor's manual floating around. PM me your email and I'll send it over if I can find it. I have it somewhere....frankly, it doesn't really tell you much that you can't figure out on your own.

·
Registered
22,656 Posts
I'll try and get it over to you tonight.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey TC. Thanks!!
Still somewhat on the car, in my time away did upgrade the fuel system and 'cleaned up' some other stuff on the interior and engine. Now have to change out the old suspension................ long story.
Kid's out of med school and in residency now.
Added a couple 2nd A items and started a build of a Aero Prec AR-10 in 6.5CM.
Need more ammo, but at these prices, whooo boy!!
Looking at a new CCW for the wife, more training too. The Kalashnikov K12T, M3 and/or M4 and the Tikka T3 Tac A1.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Hey TC. Thanks!!
Still somewhat on the car, in my time away did upgrade the fuel system and 'cleaned up' some other stuff on the interior and engine. Now have to change out the old suspension................ long story.
Kid's out of med school and in residency now.
Added a couple 2nd A items and started a build of a Aero Prec AR-10 in 6.5CM.
Need more ammo, but at these prices, whooo boy!!
Looking at a new CCW for the wife, more training too. The Kalashnikov K12T, M3 and/or M4 and the Tikka T3 Tac A1.
Awesome....dear god that's a lot of work behind and a whole lotta work ahead, congrats to the Kid.

You're going to have to do a write up here on that 6.5 AR-10,.....and hot damn do I hear ya on 6.5 ammo....I've actually considered getting out of the caliber for that reason.....just using a .308 and committing to make up the difference in proficiency. FGMM still to be had at a dollar a round every now and then......I'm really starting to appreciate the roll a large frame, accurate s/a fills. Especially out where I'm at....keep us posted.

Does your better half have any experience with RDS pistols yet?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts