XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Hey Sean,
Missed you guys as well!! Been talking to Bravo on and off. He's still fighting his health thing.
The rest of the stuff happening is so depressing, watching our country fall apart.
Staying positive, that there are more that Love this country than hate it.
Fuck. So sorry to hear that....Send him our best.

Yeah, I hate what it's becoming and love what it is supposed to be.

Reactions: bgreed

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
So what should I expect with the XCR. It seems the problems are ironed out. I noticed its hard to get information on it like an Armorers manual to read up on the system.

Thanks for having me.
For the most part, all the bugs are ironed out, but we still see wrong dials from time to time and pistols that don't run 100%. It happens. They are stupid simple to work on and fix though....

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
I see well i got a type 3 gas system with a 14.7 heavy barrel in 5.56 so we shall see what happens. So i take it they only have an operator manual but not an Armorers manual?
No, there are copies of an armor's manual floating around. PM me your email and I'll send it over if I can find it. I have it somewhere....frankly, it doesn't really tell you much that you can't figure out on your own.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
I'll try and get it over to you tonight.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Rented the P365 and the Hellcat last week. I thought that I would have liked to Hellcat over the P365, but was I wrong. The P365 felt better and we shot it better than the Hellcat. The only thing I didn't quite like was the shorter grip in the P365 but again I liked how it shot shot and felt better. Wife too. So if I go that way eventually, it will probably be the P365x.
I like the full size VP9 but will base my and her decision on trying to rent a SK first. Strange thing is that most of the reviewers rate the P365 over the Hellcat by a small margin, the Shield Plus over the P365 by a small margin (Shield is bigger slightly). The Mako falls in-between both the P365 and Shield Plus in size.
Looks like this may not go down until next year, 'cause I want to try and rent them 1st to compare side by side.
Might try a G43X. I like it better than the P365 or Shield and with Shield Arms' 15 round mags, a Suarez trigger shoe, a Ghost Edge drop in connector and porting, it's actually damn impressive for a micro gun. Grip's longer than most of what you listed too.

Reactions: Merlin and Northern
1 - 7 of 7 Posts