XCR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we don't have a "other guns" section I figured I just post the question here.

Anyone know where you can get mags for the HK P7 PSPs for less the $75-$100? :eek:

Been wanting one of the HK P-cockers for a long time, but just couldn't see springing for the P7M8 when the PSP is close to the sme thing for less than half the investment.

Maybe the reason is the high price and scarcity of the mags? ???

If anyone knows where I can pick up a few at a decent price, please let me know.

Thnx. 8)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
CDNN - TargetSports Inc has them:

HK P7M8 8rd Blue Mag New Factory
Brand New • Factoty HK Mag

SKU: HK228515
Price: $54.99
In Stock

Not sure how MANY they have, but this status is what their website indicated @ 2030L (Eastern)

They don't seem to have them listed on their website, but try searching for the P/N or SKU listed above... and they will pop up for you.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

** EDIT **

SORRY, I see you wanted P7 PSP mags.. :duh:

The SKU on those is: HKPSPMU and price is/was $35.99 for FFL holders

BUT they are out of stock... :duh: Sorry!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks anyway 1Red. I had already called CDNN to find they were out. :(

I am the high bidder at present on the second GB listing.

Still, if anyone sees something better... 8)

·
Registered
467 Posts
PSP mags have pretty much dried up. They'll be where you find them. All my HK sources are out of stock. Unless another shipment of PSPs comes out of nowhere, I think you'll be in scrounge mode finding these.

Frankly, if you want a P7, I'd drop the cash and get an M8. It's an invesment and one you won't regret. M8 mags aren't what you'd call common, but a minute or two of searching has me looking at three vendors with M8 mags at around $55 a crack. That's about as good as it gets.

Quick edit: I did find some PSP mags just now. HKparts has some. Some. $67 a piece. I'd still get an M8 if I was in the market for a P7.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Sloan. I was able to find a couple from a guy who'd ordered from CDNN at $54 a pop. A friend of mine is going to look through his large mag cabinet and send me what he finds. Lucky.

I've been wanting a P7M8 for a long time now, and I think this has just pushed me a little closer to going ahead with one. I DO like the design, and the way these things shoot. ;D

·
Registered
165 Posts
PSP mags are nonexistent for the most part.
I have seen tons of WTB.
I was fortunate to find one at a gun show a couple weeks ago for $63.
The uber-ridiculous price is purely supply and demand relate.

·
Registered
467 Posts
This thread has me searching for magazines again. It's a sickness I wish our own government wouldn't exacerbate in me, but what are you gonna do?

I've found two other sites with PSP mags, but in limited numbers and all around mid-$60ish. Writing is on the wall there. P7M13 mags are REALLY ugly, but I have pretty much all I want for that pistol. I should get more M8 mags, but, again, I'm pretty comfortable with what I have. What gave me a shock was the drying up of two sources of AUG mags. I still have one left. Time to move, I guess. Just ordered more L5s, as well.

One pistol I can't find mags for is my .45 P9S. I don't shoot this gun much, but...well...I really should have more mags for it.

It doesn't look like this situation is going to get any better anytime soon, if at all. Now is the time to buy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I've been wanting a P7M8 for a long time now, and I think this has just pushed me a little closer to going ahead with one. I DO like the design, and the way these things shoot. ;D
I have been carrying an M8 that I bought new for 12 years or so now. You won't regret the investment!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been carrying an M8 that I bought new for 12 years or so now. You won't regret the investment!
What kind of holster do you use with the M8?

I may just get a second PSP to alternate at the range to allow cooling.

But if I get an M8, I may use it for carry. :-\

·
Registered
275 Posts
What kind of holster do you use with the M8?

I may just get a second PSP to alternate at the range to allow cooling.

But if I get an M8, I may use it for carry. :-\
Milt Sparks Executive Companion. A lot of other P7M8 users like the Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 as well.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still needing mags.

Anyone got a couple to spare? 8)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MidwayUSA sent me a printed catalog today, I see it lists Hk P7 PSP mags, product number 429-461 for .99.
I tried to check their web site http://midwayusa.com, but it seems to be having problems right now.
I checked Midway and at my dealer price they were listed as $59.99 "Out of Stock-No Backorder". :duh:

Thanks for the tip anyway davek. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts