XCR Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
If there's a free XCR you can call me a Ho! Ho! Ho!

Even though I sell XCR's for my business, I wouldn't promote them if I didn't believe in them. I sell a lot of guns to people that I wouldn't use to hold my door open with. Not because I want the sale, it's because that's what the customer wants, that what they get. That being said, if the same customer asks my opinion, I tell them that probably they could do better than the door stop that they asked for.

Come on guys, lets all kiss and be friends! :toast: You all know I hate controversy :raspberry:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'm not in this one!

besides, if anyone gets a free rifle, it had better be me :D

Can't we just let this thread be moved to the endless debate and whining section now? :p
I dont want this thread in the endless debate and whining, that would suck. All this thread was fore\ was to show one hellova dirty abused FAL, if I find one on an M1a M25 M14 M-whatever Ill post it or any other gun for that mater this could be the really dirty gun thread. To each his own.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im reconsidering about buying a FAL...initially it was first on my list..then I looked at the AR type rifles,then the SIG,........

Looking at this test are the things I look for in a rifle....I know of only 2 maybe 3 rifles that can endure that type of treatment and keep on clicking
AK,Galil

Maybe I need to reconsider the DSA FAL again........ I do like the .308 vs. the .223

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
The Alaskan highway patrol did a real number on some rifles and carbines in a torture test. The only ones tested to come out passing were the Galil in 5.56, the Galil in 7.62, the Valmet, and the FNC.

The XCR is an 'updated FNC'. Look at the parts diagrams.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts