XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show off your pistols with or without your xcr!

Here are mine:

SA TRP and XD40

Ruger 22/45

G34 and G27

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice emp prizm, those are interesting little guns. Haven't seen one around here to get my hands on yet.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Prizm, How do you like the EMP? I'm looking at one for my wife. She loves 1911s but the 45 is is little much for her, especially with the alloy frame.

P7M8

Kimber Gold Combat Stainless (pre-series II)

B.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Well, I really like the EMP. It's crazy accurate, and very easy to control. You can shoot it extremely fast. I'm a fan of 9mm 1911's and have a Wilson Combat 1911 in 9mm. But this EMP is one of my favorites to shoot. People say Springfield will make a larger EMP. I hope so cause I'll definitely get one. If you can find someone to let you shoot theirs do it. I really can't do the gun justice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's my daily carry piece...

Goes everywhere (almost) with me along with spare mag, Emerson Super Seven, BlackHawk 6V Falcata, and iPhone!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I would post my pistols if I could take photos like you Prizm. I have the equipment by not the skill. I can take photos of a crime scene like no body! :-\

Care to share some secrets? ;D

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm not at home so can't take any pictures of my Sig collection but here's one picture I did have on my computer. This is a set of S&W Performance Center specials, one in .44mag and one in .357mag.

·
Registered
207 Posts
How about an AR pistol?

My carry gun (Glock 26) with my favorite handgun (HK USP compact .45)

HK and Sog Flash II tiger stripe

Glock 26 with other Flash II

and random

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
OK, I've attempted to do the Photo thing for some of my collection. So here they are:

Sig Collection:

Kimber Collection:

A couple of revolvers. I just love the S&W 360PD. Probalbly the one I carry the most!

and, some toys...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Here are a few of my son in Iraq, taken this week... Ma Deuce... M134 Minigun... on teh back and sides of a MH-53 Pavelow IV

Attachments

1 - 20 of 185 Posts