XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!!! WSJ broke it and saw this link posted on another site…and I thought it couldn’t get crazier! $450K per! I’ll take 4 please!

More Cloward-Piven strategy to stress the system and cause it to crumble? 🤔

·
Registered
834 Posts
I'm right there with you, not only what you mention but also being exempt for most of our laws and the vaccine mandate. What other country are the natural citizens considered the Lower Class People?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm right there with you, not only what you mention but also being exempt for most of our laws and the vaccine mandate. What other country are the natural citizens considered the Lower Class People?
In many countries when you enter illegally, you get sent packing, jailed or shot! Come here and break our laws and you can potentially become a millionaire overnight! It’s bizarro land and your signature line becomes truer every day!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, here’s another wow! Rich and now have protected areas free from arrest…

“We can accomplish our law enforcement mission without denying individuals access to needed medical care, children access to their schools, the displaced access to food and shelter, people of faith access to their places of worship, and more,” Mayorkas said.

The policy, which takes effect immediately, seeks to prevent ICE agents from arresting illegal aliens while they are partaking in “essential services or engagement in essential activities.”

The list of “protected areas” for illegal aliens include:
  • Schools
  • Healthcare facilities
  • Places of worship
  • Playgrounds, childcare centers, and school bus stops
  • Crisis centers, homeless shelters, rehab facilities, and food banks
  • Disaster relief centers
  • Funerals or weddings
  • Protests, rallies, and parades
Illegal aliens who are considered a national security threat, pose an imminent danger, or who are in hot pursuit with ICE agents are exempt from the “protected areas” guidance.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's all a scam to simply take money from the American people and give it to illegals and Democrat connected lawyers. The Trump administration followed the law. The criminals entering the country illegally didn't. When people break the law, they get separated from their children. It happens every day. If you don't want to be separated from your children, then don't break the law by entering the US or any other country illegally. I guess people in jail who have children can sue as well because of the mental damage done to their children. Those "negotiating" on behalf of the US taxpayers are in on it. It's like the Democrats negotiating with public sector employee unions. The money comes back to them. Another example is the "settlement" with Andrew McCabe. He worked to undermine President Trump and lied under oath. He rightfully got fired. Now he's been rewarded in a "settlement" by the Biden administration that gives him $700,000 and his pension has been restored.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
It's all a scam to simply take money from the American people and give it to illegals and Democrat connected lawyers. The Trump administration followed the law. The criminals entering the country illegally didn't. When people break the law, they get separated from their children. It happens every day. If you don't want to be separated from your children, then don't break the law by entering the US or any other country illegally. I guess people in jail who have children can sue as well because of the mental damage done to their children. Those "negotiating" on behalf of the US taxpayers are in on it. It's like the Democrats negotiating with public sector employee unions. The money comes back to them. Another example is the "settlement" with Andrew McCabe. He worked to undermine President Trump and lied under oath. He rightfully got fired. Now he's been rewarded in a "settlement" by the Biden administration that gives him $700,000 and his pension has been restored.
So much corruption at every level of government....I guess it's not surprising the country is in as bad a shape as it is.

Reactions: Flskunkape
1 - 6 of 6 Posts