XCR Forum banner

How long to get your XCR?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who ordered direct from RA - how long did it take? Try and include the following:

1) Date of order?

2) Date your order arrived?

G

·
I bought mine originally about 2-3 years ago. thru Kermit. It was pretty standard for it to take 4-6 weeks to get one. IIRC it was right at about 4 weeks for me.

I dont think that delivery time has changed too much in the last 3 years. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered November 7th (one day after Curt ordered his). Told it was shipping today, hopefully this will be a damned good week!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered Oct 27,2008

Received Feb 27,2009

What a work of art! Seriously, if you don't have and XCR in your collection you are in for a serious :duh:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered mine 2/16/2009 - Presidents' Day - kind of symbolic for me. I guess I should plan on late June - July.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Well, I voted but it probably doesn't count. I was waiting from late 2004, picked it up directly from Alex May 2006. I really considered the wait a short time as they weren't available to hardly anyone during that time. You guys that are waiting, lyour time to shall come. I am still waiting for the M, going on 4+ years...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I didn't vote since I didn't buy mine through Robarms...

At a Gun Show, about an hour after seeing it. At the time, I only thing I knew about the XCR from the ads that are in gun magazines.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Three months isn't bad. Looks like I'm in for at least 4.

I added a poll option for those of us who have ordered and are waiting. Not that it matters, I just wanted to be able to vote.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
How's this for a waiting game (GRIN):
I went on the waiting list late September / early October 2004.

I sent in half the money August of 2005.
Got the call, and sent in the other half in February of 2006

Received it 17 April 2006.

After that, the next three came MUCH quicker.
Embrace the suck, the wait is VERY much worth it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Just so you all know, I have talked to RA and they said that sometimes they are having a very hard time getting in touch with people to finalize the order and arrange payment. Not trying to point fingers but just trying to give the other side of view.

·
Registered
201 Posts
For the record, I received word from my dealer last Friday that my rifle has arrived. He is located about 50 miles from me and I won't have time to pick it up till Thursday. Got my fingers crossed for good weather this weekend for some shooting.

Thanks Terra and Allison.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts