XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer that I picked mine up from last summer told me that he had not had any more come in since the lot of 4 that I had gotten my XCR from. He says that he gets calls weekly from people who want to pick one up. What is the 411?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
we don't just ship rifles to dealers. They have to call and ask us for them, or we call every few months or so to check in and see if they want more. Typically unless they are a large dealer it's just custom orders. We ship rifles every week.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You should get him to call (or email) Terra or Allison at RobArm. It would be nice to ave more dealers who kept them in stock. I doubt they would stay on the shelf long. Everyone who saw mine when it arrived wanted a closer look.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have walked the biggest gun show in the area several times in the past year looking for an XCR dealer. Nothing... nada. Even the guy I ordered mine from does not stock them and for all I know has not ordered one since.

It would be nice to see them out there a bit more.

Terra, The big show is back again next week...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1 You might want to give a certain shop in Burtonsville, MD. a call. I think that they would pick a few up from you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts