XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had a little more time on my hands these past few days, more than usual. In my quest to kill said time I have re-kindled some sort of love affair with leather. You know, that real fancy rig with matching belt and mag pouches for that 1911.

I have carried with Milt Sparks for a while now and have lusted over others in the past. Today I found a little forum called louderthanwords.us that has corrupted me.

I have been eyeing a Tucker Gunleather rig for quite some time, then today I go and see this guy I have never heard of, Nossar. Also, another guy called 5 shot leather.

What is it about a holster trimmed in elephant that costs upwards of $200? I feel like I need a couple different colors, with matching belts (and I never dress up if I can help it).

Terra, maybe you can explain this cause I think it is similar to you and shoes.

http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7165

http://www.louderthanwords.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7260

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
It's the acknowledgment of something beautiful. And one isn't enough. You need one in every color and shape or your life isn't complete.

For example: I've had a thing for plaid lately...

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Speaking of beautiful, I finally got my fingers on my first XCR (other should be shipping today from Robinson right Terra?). And I have to say I'm already impressed with the design, fit and finish.

Aaggghhh, I can't stop looking at the damn thing, I just keep turning it over and looking at all the little details. There are a few outstanding things missing design wise like full ambi. controls, but overall very smooth. I may not be an engineer, but I can certainly appreciate an elegant design when I see one. Simple, functional, feels durable as any rifle I've ever shot. It reminds me of how Sig pistols feel, just plain solid.

Definitely a fine example of how to do more with less. I can't wait to shoot it this weekend!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you are married, your wife way take offensive if you try to sleep with it tonight. Just a piece of advice....

·
Registered
986 Posts
If you are married, your wife way take offensive if you try to sleep with it tonight. Just a piece of advice....
Sound like one who speaks with expereince and authority.... :p

·
Registered
986 Posts
Me thinks you protest too much!!!!!! ;D

However I will defer to your better judgement... I don't have a wife heck not even a girlfriend so when I get my XCR... Well....... ::)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

However I will defer to your better judgement... I don't have a wife heck not even a girlfriend so when I get my XCR... Well....... ::)
Then if you send it into the shop ever I'll have to ask your rifle if it was a good touch or a bad touch. :eek:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Whats happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.... :p I just hope my Jeep doesn't get too jealous... :eek:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Then if you send it into the shop ever I'll have to ask your rifle if it was a good touch or a bad touch. :eek:
Oh, now look who's talking! Pot, meet kettle!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts