·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: I knew this wouldn't take long:Anti-Gun Deception On The Senate Floor

Thank for the post. We all need to get everyone we know to join the NRA.

·
Registered
512 Posts

How about they just take a big ole Booger and call it good !!!
Hay i know a web site that has some detachable thingys !
If we show them that ,it will distract them while we sneak out the back.

Screw them.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

You just have to love to hate these idiots.
OK, so you're going to have to be more specific......

Are we supposed to love the idiots that pushed us to "make sure" those 14 senators were re-elected so that there would be "pro-gun" votes in the senate? You know - the NRA A+ rated senators that just screwed us by voting to confirm eric holder? If that's the case, "these idiots" are the NRA manipulators.

Or are we supposed to love the NRA A+ rated idiots that were elected as republicrats, that typically vote with demopublicans just 'cause they hate American gun owners.

Or maybe we're supposed to love the demopublican senators, that are anti-gun. There's a BUNCH about them to hate - 'cause they CONTROL the republicrat senators. Heck, for that matter, history shows they control the NRA too.

Forget it - I'll just hate them all. Just like I hate the ignorant, lazy, apathetic, complacent amirikan residents that allow that crap to keep on happening.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Forget it - I'll just hate them all. Just like I hate the ignorant, lazy, apathetic, complacent amirikan residents that allow that crap to keep on happening.
AMEN BROTHER!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts

Pro-gun, Anti-Gun...facts are that guns kill people. That's why we need to ban them completely. Maybe we can make them so they shoot rainbows and gum drops, that way guns will be fun again and safe and kids will smile and flowers will sing. We should ban all guns and only let the military and police have weapons...I mean, even though it says in the Constitution that the government should not be more well armed then the people. But seriously folks, what do these old farts from a few hundred years ago now about NOW? Take all our guns away so we are safe again, wait...whats that called? Oh yeah...communism. We all remember how well that's worked out, right?

But we all have to Admit one thing, let's not lie to ourselves folks....Assault Rifles are Satan's spawn. The passed directly from his womb(her?) to the hands of our.....military. Oh wait, it's ok if they use them I forgot. Anyhow, AR-15's...the "black rifle" should be banned from existence. I mean, even though you can't legally hunt with 5.56 in most all states because the cartridge isn't lethal enough, we should still ban it. I mean, the gun is THE "black rifle"...oh wait, most every gun is black. Umm....
Ok Ok...I got it now. We should ban it because it has a pistol grip and a collapsible stock. Einstein proved that uncomfortable pistol grips and collapsible stocks increase a guns catridge lethality 10x more plus + the age of the person through Quantum Ballistics. Math doesn't lie people. Folding stocks make AR's 23.736% more deadly because...um, well you don't have a positive cheek weld on anything to hold it steady against the body. And also taking the time to unlock and set the stock definitely does not give the good guys more time to send rounds down range at your forehead.

Come on people...Assault Rifles are "EVIL" because they are too militaristic. So I guess the very foundation of the USA and those that brought us freedom and democracy are evil too because it was only military actions that made our country the way it is. I mean "military" type guns are not safe and represent a negative image...even though most every Sheriff, Highway Patrol, and Police car now have AR-15's and use them on patrol doesn't count. THEIRS are different.

We need to ban these Assault rifles, it just makes too much sense. You know what, let's apply the Assault rifle ban rules to other things to improve our life. Hmm....like what? Wait, I got it; Automobiles. Numbers don't lie, every day, week, or month WAY more people die from car accidents then guns by a VERY large margin. People KILL other people with automobiles. People run people over, drive them drunk, steal them, part them out, people...cars need to be banned because they are too dangerous. Sure, 99% of us use them safely with no accidents...but that doesn't matter. We need to start with Jeeps and Hummers. These vehicles are too "military" like and provide a negative image. Even though they represent a very small fraction of a number and are pretty much never used in criminal activity...well, in comparison like AR's to other guns...it doesn't matter. They need to be banned because the military uses them. The Hummers have sun roofs and adjustable seats...these need to be banned because it makes the hummers too illegal. Don't ask how, ok smart guy? It just does. Sure, the hummer gets horrible gas mileage and doesn't move very fast and other vehicles can be driven much faster and do more damage...doesn't matter. Wait... 30 gallon tanks should be banned except for the Military and Police and a few states...we need to make sure they can only fill up to 10 gallons...yeah, now it's making more sense.

I think I've proven my point here Ladies and Gentleman. AR type guns are the devils semen and if you're looking to carry his seed then you are evil too. God bless the Brady Ban and stars and stripes and red rope licorice. Get rid of you AR's now and buy a hybrid car if you know whats good for you. Wait...cars kill, only the cops should have them.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

:laughposter: :rofl: :rockon: :thanks: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

That is good Zack.

I too am having very mixed feelings about the NRA right now.

·
Registered
66 Posts

That was the edited version...I had to make it shorter so it wouldn't offend anyone and so I could keep it very politically correct. I have not heard about what you mentioned Aziator....what exactly is the NRA doing??

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

What Bravo said above and I have posted elsewhere. The NRA begged and pleaded with us, America's gun owners, to vote for the people that they said were "crucial" to keeping our freedoms. 14 of those people were elected to office. Of those 14, not a single one has said that they will stand up for our RKBA and stand up against the Eric Holder confirmation to put a "HOLD" on the entire process. The NRA basically rolled over, along with those politicians, and will allow the most anti-gun attorney general this country has ever seen. I don't think the actual Senate vote has happened yet but he made it through the confirmation.

you can read a little more about all this here. Warning, you may walk away angry with the NRA after reading. Just start clicking on a few of the links, the letters from the NRA are the worst (bottom of page 2, top of page 3).

http://georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20

·
Registered
512 Posts

The NRA as usual is sticking its head in the sand with their ass stuck up in the air.
They are worthless , and have been for years.

·
Registered
549 Posts

Don't forget, the NRA advised Reagan to sign the '86 bill that included the ban on machine guns built after '86. They are kind of useless in my oppinion. They do more for the industry than for gun rights in general.

·
Registered
22,402 Posts

Which is why we all should probably ranting on gun boards like this to have people not join NRA, but GOA instead.

There's no reason to support an entity that doesn't support the true spirit of the 2nd Amendment....which is the ability of the common man to be able to resist a corrupt government.

Like it or not, the best arms suited to that purpose are military style utility rifles like EBRs and if our lobbying group doesn't truly support those arms, we need to give our support to one that does. While distasteful, lobbying is how things get done in DC and if we don't support real efforts to protect our rights in this way, we may find ourselves forced to defend our rights with our lives instead.

Sean

·
Registered
512 Posts

But it wouldn't matter if.

Obamas dreams ,One world order , Soros and his paper money!!!

Psst ,come here ,look what i have ,and its got friends !!!!
See that guy over there with the God complex ,yea thats the one.
This is much better.

·
Registered
512 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts