XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIrst of all she's the richest woman in government, couldnt she buy her own jet and hire a pilot? That would be one less unemployed pilot. Second of all I thought sh was all about stopping global warming, she's making her "carbon footprint" even bigger by using a bigger plane. If I was in her shoes I would hire Blackwater to transport me out of my OWN pocket and lessen the taxpayers burden.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/07/eveningnews/main2445668.shtml

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I recall there was a similar flap about former (idiot) Director of FEMA Joe Allbaugh, when he used his new found authority to secure military air transport for some BS junket. It was quietly buried... :mad:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
The irony here is beyond belief.

tk

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.Washington needs an enema,and she would be very,very near the top of the list!!!

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
The only 'change' is more corruption.

·
Registered
919 Posts
The only 'change' is more corruption.
That's not true, its also more obvious corruption. They are smiling and flipping us off right to our faces, but all anyone cares about is that they're smiling. I mean the Reps had no shortages of corruption themselves, at least they tried to be a little more subtle about it! Then again they had to be because the media wasn't giving them a free pass. At least not nearly as much....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts