1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow, I mean Wow is all I can say at this time.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Personally, I'd be perfectly happy if the joint chiefs grabbed Obama and held him in custody while a company of 11B's walk in to where ever the hell his vault birth certificate is kept and took it and made it public. And then when whatever it is he doesn't want us to know is known we can get a legitimate president and move on with your lives.

·
Registered
142 Posts
We need more then just a new president or a regime change, we, like a computer infected with viruses, need a complete reformatting and reboot.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think if you get rid of the fake Obama, and all those that supported him with his big fraud then you'd find we would have quite a few empty chairs to fill.

What we need is a nice big militia to march on washington. I'd go.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I agree. This government is becoming what Washington said it would be come; Tyranical. Like he said, it is the peoples responsibility to replace it. That is why they included the second amendment.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Too late to change direction, too early to start shooting people...
My sentiments exactly. I was talking to a friend the other day and he said that he agrees with me but that people will not organize enough to really start it. He said that it would have to start with the states revolting and then the people will fall behind them for the most part and then rise up. I think he s correct, but I also think that if a small group were somewhat successful in their attempts or whatever, then perhaps more and more would organize and it would more than likely become a snowball effect.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
You guys are crazy as loonie-birds. Seriously.
Your comment illustrates the deep divide that exists within this country. It's a divide that most people don't realize even exists. At best, they see only a superficial sign of it, and don't grasp the real meaning.

Government derives its authority from the people. The people consent to be governed, in limited part, for the greater good. You don't have to be particularly wise to realize that government is intrinsically corrupt, and politicians intrinsically self-serving. The founding fathers recognized this and tried to create a system in which people would always have the ability to wrest control back and start over again when necessary. That's not a politically correct opinion, but it's true.

The problem is that many people today, perhaps a majority of people today, all over the world, no longer want the responsibility that comes with being truly free people. They would rather listen to Rush or Oprah, Beck or Olberman, than really try to understand the world they live in, and take responsibility for their own lives, and accept their portion of responsibility for shared government.

Government is a necessary evil, but never forget that it is essentially evil.

It's a little like skin cancer. It's a byproduct of something that you need to do, and as long as it's kept in check, the harm it does is minimal. But once it starts spreading, or rooting too deeply, you have to cut it out -- or it will kill you.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Damn TK I couldn't have said it better,especially this:
Your comment illustrates the deep divide that exists within this country. It's a divide that most people don't realize even exists. At best, they see only a superficial sign of it, and don't grasp the real meaning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts