1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I bought mine from Kermit and it was a great experience. I plan to buy another one from him eventually.

Kermit Zahm
Wild Thang Farms
3150 Fuller Rd
Emmett , Idaho 83617
[email protected]
phone 208-869-1616
Fax # 208-365-4272
FFL 9-82-045-01-7D-35203

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lex

My buddy AlCapone from SigForum also bought his from Kermit's and says they are really good to
deal with... Price , stock and great service.

BTW. how do I auto add a signature to my posts ?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
how do I auto add a signature to my posts ?
Click on the "Profile" tab up top.
Under "Modify Profile" click on "Forum Profile Information".
On that screen there will be a Signature text box.
Good luck!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't know how busy Kermit is, but maybe someone will enlighten him on this forum. It would be nice to hear from him directly here on XCR Forum. I got mine directly from Robarm since I am a representative for a local ffl in the area.

·
Registered
19 Posts
As i said in my intro post, i bought mine from kermit. Had it in 10 days from the time i put the check to him in the mail! He was great to do business with and just a good ole boy kind of guy! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
+1 on Kermit, worked with me and I got my new XCR fast and clean.

He worked with me to tease out exactly what I wanted so I actually went for the heavy barrel with the 1:8 not the light in 1:9.

Good man, I would recommend him.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hello everyone! Lex alerted me to the XCR forum....and I am overwhelmed by the positive feed back...I use this weapon system because at this point in time(To my knowledge) it is the best...Knowing Alex Robinson and dealing with him the last 7 1/2 years I can safely say that the design is inspired....when the balloon goes up this weapon (As a Tool) will save a lot of lives..............prepare like everything depends on you and pray like everything depends on the Lord.........I appreciate everyones support more than words express.....Thank You!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I know many great XCR dealers here in the SLC Area. Since Robinson is in Utah he really takes care of the local guys and they have stock 99% of the time.

If you need one now here are some places I can recommend:

Gallensons & Associates 166 E. 200 South, UT 84111 801-328-2016

Getsomeguns LLC
7259 s 700 w
Midvale UT, 84047
Phone: (801)562-1222
(they recently moved to a new address)

Chris Bieling
http://www.lanworldinc.com/Robinson.htm
801-878-4880

Chris is in tight with Alex J and he pretty much is the sole source for kali-Banned XCR's so he has a nice hook up so he can get XCR's fast in a pinch

·
Registered
467 Posts
Consider this a vote for AIM. I bought my XCR there a couple of weeks ago.

It helps I'm only about 30 minutes away, but it's about as painless as gun purchases get--aside from the money thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can't go wrong with Kermit. I haven't bought an XCR from him yet, but he has plenty of my money. I saw him today at the gun show and he had more XCRs in one place than I've seen before.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts