XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
That is first class ammo and I HIGHLY recommend it. Buy now while you can. :2cents: :duh:

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
this is good stuff. thanks for the link! dam too bad I have too much reloading components and have my money allocated for other stuff :duh:

·
Registered
636 Posts
That is some the best stuff you going to find, that is not specialized ammo. I have some myself. It is to M193 spec. Runs great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, i just couldn't resist. I bought 1.1k rounds of the IMI for $330. Great price! Also, i called them and asked if i could ship on my UPS account. Saved $29 in shipping too. Also verified the rounds are not ding'd or dented. No known issues.

Get yours while you can!!!

Regards,

Scott

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just spoke with them. It is mixed years/lots So sort by head stamp. Still the Israelis make great ammo. Delivered to me its the same price as Wolf.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
IMI is just as good as Lake City. It is reliable, consistent, and brass is tops. If you need ammo, this is the stuff to get, and for the price, this deal cannot be beat.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hmmm.... Ammo or Eotech....?

I'm thinking ammo. What good is a sight if I've got nothing to shoot with.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice deal. I was going to order some prvi partisan m193 for $389/1000 (200 rd battlepacks), but i may go this route instead.

·
Registered
236 Posts
ordered 1100.. ;D and 20 pmags...
oh and a brand new XCR but shhhhhhhh, don;t tell the wifey.

She may use one of my guns on me if she finds out.... :eek:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ordered.. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Oh yes, IMI, good bullets for sure. The much desired and highly regarded Winchester Q3131A 5.56 was made for them by IMI ;)

·
Registered
332 Posts
hmm, is this stuff already sold out? I just checked the site and didn't find it on there? Anyone else seeing it still?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts