XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I just spoke with them. It is mixed years/lots So sort by head stamp. Still the Israelis make great ammo. Delivered to me its the same price as Wolf.

·
Registered
568 Posts
A BHP converted to .41 A.E. is my alternate carry piece she throws 10 Gr. heavier bullets almost a hundred F.P.S. faster with lower chamber pressure. I have a stash of C.C.I.s Most excellent Gold Dot ammo. I remember the the whole 10mm "lite"/.40 S&W thing.
S&W and Federal had millions invested in R&D and along comes Evan Wilden's brain child .41 A.E. In theory any suitable 9mm could be inexpensively converted just by changing the barrel,mag and recoil spring (like mine). Man They put all they're manufacturing and marketing might into putting .40 S&W guns and ammo on dealers shelves and magazine covers right now so as not to loose the market.
It worked.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sorry to hear that people are getting the bottom of the barrel. IMI does NOT make junk. The crap people are getting was obviously damaged by improper storage and handling after the factory.
That said I am still interested in buying your culls for salvage purposes.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Do you suppose its possible the "M193 surge" is distributors taking advantage of fear induced high priced buying?
or Maybe wanting to lower theier inventories incase of a possible ammo ban/500% tax etc.
or Canceled FMAP or FMS sale?
or Federal boosting production to meet demand?
or Slow down in .Mil purchases?
or Combination of the above?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.