XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME BILL SPRINGFIELD'S WEBSITE OR A NUMBER TO REACH HIM AT? WHAT DOES IT RUN FOR A TRIGGER JOB ON A XCR?????

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
He posts his prices on his site as follows:
[glow=red,2,300]
"Robinson XCR and M96 - 4 to 4.5lbs pull, very short, smooth clean break, trigger staging/creep eliminated $49 for 4.5lbs $58 for 3.5lbs. Priority Mail return postage is included in all prices!"[/glow]

Some other prices:

AR-15, AR-10, all makes, standard small and large pin Colt - 4lbs pull, very short, smooth, clean break. $35, add $5 for "speed hammer" modification. For 3lbs pull $49 (new match spring set installed; hammer tail removed ("speed hammer") for more positive ignition).

(RRA, Armalite, etc) Aftermarket match 2 stage trigger groups, 1st stage creep reduced up to 70%, 2nd stage is very short, smooth break. Pull weight to 2.5 to 4lbs.(your choice of pull weight) $39.

Ruger 10/22 - Reduce to 3 to 4lbs pull, very short, smooth, clean break, $29.

AK-47 - 3.75 to 4lbs pull, very short, smooth clean break, trigger staging/creep reduced up to 95%. $39.

Email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just got my XCR lower back from Bill and the trigger is freaking awesome now! I can't wait until I can get out on the range after I get the upper back from repair. I think I'm going to have Bill improve the trigger on M1A next.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts