XCR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
That looks like a great idea, especially when you mark .22, .223, 9mm, .40, .45, 7.62, etc... on the class 3 form and they deny it because you marked too many.

I have heard they are being bitches about marking too many barrel lengths on the SBR forms.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't had any issues with my SBRs recently. Technically, you don't have to put anyhting other than the primary caliber. You can always send them a letter to let them know you changed it but they don't have to approve it.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I need to go check these guys out.

I need a convertible can.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think it is a convertible can, at least not the one I posted. That one is strictly 22. The inserts just make it easier to take apart.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Then it's just another can with a milled version of the HK SD baffle stack.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I liked the concept of this can when I was reading about it on st. With the gay rules f-troop made about the manufacturer cleaning cans and replacing tubes it sure makes the disassembleable(? :p) cans seem pretty necessary in .22.

This is one to consider when I finally take the nfa plunge, the one from swr is up there too.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Maybe I could get a spare insert cut slightly undersized, say about .17ish? :ninja:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked at buying this can but the fact that it was able the same price as the AAC and the SWR and it wasn't multi-caliber (like teh other 2) made the decision 1 can easier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts