XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I make no claims to the validity of this,but if the statistics are true,it is might be a pretty good indication of how "good" people are feeling about their government.I'm not suggesting armed revolution,so please don't anyone go starting a another pissing contest.I just saw it and thought others may be interested.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Greater firearm ownership is no bad thing but, assuming the raw figures are kosher and I have no reason to believe they aren't, how much of this was New/First time owner? That would be the significant figure if available.

I'm willing to bet that a significant amount of the purchasing was by folks topping up, not new user.

I do though call "inflated" on the ammunition purchase assumption of every single purchase coming with a thousand rounds though.

If you look at high traffic firearms sites like The High Road for example, going back over the last 12 months the cry that we will all lose our rights/guns/ammo as part of the Great Democrat Plan was overwhelming. The number of "I'm a noobie what's best?" style posts were up probably about 15-20%.

It's a good example of where raw numbers do not good statistics make.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
DTOM,
See if you can make it through this video without feeling a little something.....

And now let anyone else explain the connection between what you linked and what I linked.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Both are interesting and really open your eyes to what may or may not be going on in the government. Lets us be diligent in our pursuits to keep our freedoms that were giving to us by those that would stand up to tyranny and died to show that we have:
"Certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." and "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." Declaration of Independence.
Everything will come out in the end it always does, when it does will we be ready to defend these freedoms???

Check this one out as well. I also ties into the others.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The quote from JFK says it all "when we make peacefull revolution impossible,we make violent revolution inevitable".That gave me cold chills.I'll be honest if this perfect storm that is brewing actually materializes,and I just have a terrible gut feeling that it will,the shitstorm that will ensue will make the Katrina situation look like paradise.Keep your eyes sharp,powder dry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts