XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Why wait??? Bill Springfield can do you a trigger job for $49! :2cents: Look under the various "trigger" posts to review recommendations. Best deal on the forum. :duh:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Why wait??? Bill Springfield can do you a trigger job for ! :2cents: Look under the various "trigger" posts to review recommendations. Best deal on the forum. :duh:
+1. This is a no brainer. I couldn't be happier with the job Bill did on my XCR and, at this point, he's done a lot of XCR's. Why wait for the development of a match trigger and complain about delivery times? Robinson has a lot on it's plate delivering additional caliber conversions.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Bill's work is good, but even he can only go so far with the stock trigger.

Also, Alex said he would do it and I would like to see what Bill can do with a better foundation to work with?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Bill's work is good, but even he can only go so far with the stock trigger.

Also, Alex said he would do it and I would like to see what Bill can do with a better foundation to work with?
Have you shot an XCR with his trigger job? What would you improve on a Bill Springfield XCR trigger?

TIA

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Let's just say we have orders in for the stuff/parts we need. As for a length of time- I would say late fall/early winter. Sorry. I hate to disappoint you guys, but that is a realistic time frame. Maybe in time for xmas? ;)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
In one of his posts Bill said he could go no further with the existing setup.I took this to mean there was more he would like to do. Look at the range of options for improvement with an Ar trigger set. Give Bill a better starting point and he will be able to go further.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'd like to try an XCR with the trigger job but I've always left my weapons mechanically as the factory intended. The stock trigger works fine for me. Click......Bang! Every time thus far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts