XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, let me make it clear that I am a huge Israeli supporter. I love the Jews. Now, I know that the US gave Israel a lot of military technology, but from that the Israelis have taken off with it and have developed some serious kick ass equipment. So aside from their incredible tank, their small arms and various mission specific weapons are simply the best frickin' weapons (next to the XCR, of course) in the world.

Just Google some of these and you'll see pictures of them.

VIPER PORTABLE COMBAT ROBOT
CORNER SHOT 7.62 ASSAULT PISTOL RIFLE with "Kitty" attachment (frickin' unbelievable)
IWI MICRO TAVOR (MTAR 21) ASSAULT RIFLE
RAFAEL SIMON 150 RIFLE-LAUNCHED GRENADE
RAFAEL MATADOR SHOULDER-LAUNCHED MISSILE SYSTEM

Most of these I have seen on Future Weapons with Mack. However, I have also seen the Fagpul Massada. Now if the Massada and the SCAR can be on Future Weapons, why can't the XCR. :mad:

I am going to write to them and tell them they need to include the XCR on FW since it can do anything and more than the Massada and SCAR combined. ;)

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Gotta admit: The micro tavor is a cool toy...

tk

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Now if the Massada and the SCAR can be on Future Weapons, why can't the XCR. :mad:

I am going to write to them and tell them they need to include the XCR on FW since it can do anything and more than the Massada and SCAR combined. ;)
I don't have any idea of what the FutureWeapons selection process is, but letting them know that you'd like to see a segment on the XCR seems like a good start point.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I think there is a Future Weapons forum where people can suggest things to be featured. A few of us went on there and talked about the XCR but I don't think that went anywhere.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I guess because Baldo the Wunder SEAL will only test things from bigger companies that are being looked at buy the military. If the XCR had gone further in the SCAR program you can bet there would have been a segment on it. Also they tend to focus on military weapons and the XCR really is more of a civilian rifle.

Oh well, their loss.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
To get on Futureweapons you need a marketing director who is willing to call the Futureweapons producers and harass them daily to get on the show.

Just ask LWRC how its done.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're probably right about the marketing director harassing them. But look at the Knights Armament PDW. It was on there and the military is nowhere near considering it for anything, yet is was featured on FW.

Like most things, I'm sure it is political.

If you think about it, it is like getting huge advertising. In fact if you think about it, FW is the superbowl commercial of weapons. You can't get much better advertising than FW.

As for LWRC, it is the only AR I would ever buy. But why on earth would I buy an LWRC GP operated AR, when I could an XCR for less money and get a better rifle.

Another thing I like about the XCR... I can go to the range and I see all these people strutting their AR's around like they are something special. I have an XCR it is the best kept secret in the firearms world. I also know that my XCR would kick any AR's ass any day. I carry my XCR around the range knowiung full well that every AR out there aspires to one day be what the XCR already is... knowing the AR can never trully be that of an XCR.

Oh and speaking of LWRC. They were on FW the other day showing off their new 7.62x51 NATO AR rifle. Oh and incae you didn't already know about how futuristic it is... they have two uppers for the platform. One with a short carbine barrel and another one that can be carried that has a longer "sniper" barrel and scope.

WOW :eek: Now that is futuristic. :duh:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am sure if Robarms wrote a nice, fat check to the Discovery channel guys they would find themselves on TV, in Primetime. It is a matter of money as the show is advertising at its finest.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I seriously love Israel too! I feel connected to them. I'm Mormon and for a while we were treated in a similar fashion as the Jews were, I.E. we were both chased from every place we tried t settle in and people tried to kill us. The Jews had it much worse of course with the hollocaust. The Mormons didn't suffer nearly as bad as the Jews did or for as long, but both of our Religions, and the Jewish race, were hunted down, persecuted, raped, murdered, and slandered. I admire the Israelis and the Jews for the strength and courage they have and I hope they keep kicking ass for another couple millenia.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah, I wish the world would get off their backs and let them wipe out every last Palestinian man, woman, and child. The Palestinian race is arguably the most evil of all the Muslim nations. In fact, I think Israel should do it anyway and say to hell with the U.N. Who is going to stop them? Not the U.S. Not the Russians. No bady can beat them in battle except maybe the U.S. but we are not going to go to war with them over anything like that.

Israel, if you are listening... I say go for it. Wipe them all out and rulle the middle east entirely. >:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the rant. If I offended anyone...

Get over it. I am tired of everyone telling the country surrounded by nieghbors who hate them just because they exist and no other reason, to fight with one hand behind their back and let terrorist do what they want to them. Screw that. Israel is a soveriegn state. Look what we did when we were attacked on 9-11. No one dared tell us to calm the hell down and let it go.

If the tried we would have put Ms. Liberty's torch up their ass along with the terrorist's.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I seriously love Israel too! I feel connected to them. I'm Mormon and for a while we were treated in a similar fashion as the Jews were, I.E. we were both chased from every place we tried t settle in and people tried to kill us.
You left out another thing they have in common. Both Mormons and the Israelites committed mass murder of innocent men, women and children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho

yeah, I wish the world would get off their backs and let them wipe out every last Palestinian man, woman, and child.
Hmm...what does that idea remind me of? Oh yeah...now I remember...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Actually the massacre wasn't sanctioned by the church. The people who were involved were Mormon regretfully, but it was hardly the entire religion that did it. Nice try though with the wikipedia article, because we all know that the wiki sayeth naught but the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Actually the massacre wasn't sanctioned by the church. The people who were involved were Mormon regretfully, but it was hardly the entire religion that did it.
I didn't say it was sanctioned by the church, or that the entire religion did it.

I cited wikipedia not because everything in it is accurate, but only for the basic facts. I didn't want to spend the time it would've taken to search for more authoritative sources on the massacres at Mountain Meadows and the city of Jericho.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts