XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yes, we’ve heard all about Joe Biden’s alleged vaccine mandate for private companies employing 100 or more people. It was all over the news even before he announced it on September 9. His announcement has jeopardized the employment of millions of Americans and increased worker shortages in critical domains such as health care.

There’s only one problem. It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.

That’s why nearly two dozen Republican attorneys general who have publicly voiced their opposition to the clearly unconstitutional and illegal mandate haven’t yet filed suit against it, the Office of the Indiana Attorney General confirmed for me. There is no mandate to haul into court. And that may be part of the plan.

According to several sources, so far it appears no such mandate has been sent to the White House’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs yet for approval. The White House, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Department of Labor haven’t released any official guidance for the alleged mandate. There is no executive order. There’s nothing but press statements.

Despite what you may have been falsely led to believe by the media fantasy projection machine, press statements have exactly zero legal authority.

“There is nothing there yet that gives employers any mandate,” Stephanie McFarland, spokeswoman for the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration, told me Oct. 6. “The president made an announcement on this asking OSHA to do it, but we’ve not yet seen anything come from it yet,” she also said. When the state agency gets any further information, she said, they’ll review it.

To impose the public perception of a mandate, the Biden administration is following an unusual rule-making process it also employed earlier this year, called an emergency temporary standard (ETS). The spring ETS rule took nearly six months to issue. Meanwhile, companies are telling reporters their vaccine mandates will have at the latest December deadlines. (For those who can’t calendar, that’s four months after Biden’s non-existent mandate was proclaimed. According to OSHA, an ETS takes up to six months to go into effect after the initial mandate is issued in the Federal Register — which, again, for the proclaimed 100-employee mandate hasn’t happened yet.)

Lawyers for big business were blunt about their love for this mandate mirage: “Everybody loves this cover,” Minneapolis employment lawyer Kate Bischoff told Bloomberg Law in September. “Many were already looking down the road at doing this, but the fact that they get to blame Biden is like manna from heaven.”

Using the ETS procedure instead of normal federal rule-making processes both allows the Biden administration to push its demands faster and without any public input or requirement of responding to public input, which is normally required of even legally laughable federal rule-making like this one would be. That is part of why ETS rules have been overwhelmingly overturned in courts.

“OSHA has used that legal authority only 10 times in 50 years,” David Rivkin Jr. and Robert Alt wrote in the Wall Street Journal in September. “Courts have decided challenges to six of those standards, nixing five and upholding only one.”

There are many other reasons any federal vaccine mandate would be obviously illegal and unconstitutional, Rivkin and Alt write, including that “The states have plenary police power to regulate health and safety. Congress has only those limited powers enumerated in the Constitution. That wouldn’t include the authority to impose a $155 fine (today’s equivalent of the $5 at stake in Jacobson) on an individual who declines to be vaccinated, much less to prevent him from earning a livelihood.”

But who needs the Constitution when you have an American people conditioned for compliance with even wildly outlandish things the screen people insist they must think and do?

Earlier this week, the Wall Street Journal published a letter from Bruce Atkinson making several excellent observations about the nonexistent mandate, including the following:

The mandate’s nonexistence shields the Biden administration from legal challenges that may ultimately restrict the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s authority. Yet the mandate is still effective at compelling industries and companies into compliance, as it leaves room for any eventual issuance to target noncompliant entities. This implied cudgel is particularly effective on industries and companies that are dependent on federal spending or the goodwill of federal regulators. The nonexistent mandate also allows so-inclined state and local governments and companies to issue their own mandates, seemingly in lockstep with Washington.
The Biden White House has been well-served by presenting a nonexistent mandate as a done deal.
Now, let me see, what presidential administration does all this remind you of? Why, that of Mr. “Pen and Phone” himself, Barack Obama.

His also wildly unconstitutional Deferred Action for Child Arrivals was simply a two-page memo, for example, but it is still allowing some 616,000 people to simply ignore major U.S. laws, and could easily be reinstated by courts as litigation continues nearly a decade later. It seems that, given such unchecked gains from openly lawless actions Democrats have turned into standard operating procedure over the years, Joe Biden feels free to reduce that constitutional contempt to simply a phone now.

What this “government by press release” also allows is for Republicans like Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb to complain about Biden’s tyranny while using zip, nada, zilch of their elected authority to stop it. Holcomb has used the same executive rule-by-decree throughout the lockdown era without effective restraint by a supermajority-Republican state legislature, even telling the press churches were required to deliver Christ’s Body and Blood his way while quietly keeping that part out of his executive orders, surely because government dictating religious exercise is obviously unconstitutional and would quickly have generated lawsuits.

All this allows weak Republicans and evil Democrats to shadowbox each other for the cameras while ordinary Americans suffer under their abdicated leadership. By the time Republican attorneys general get around to filing lawsuits over any eventually issued legal documents that fulfill Biden’s promises, the vast majority of people not wanting government to force them into medical procedures will likely be unemployed, forcibly injected with treatments that have almost no track record, forced from their education paths, provided with fake documents like these citizens are beneath COVID-rule-exempt illegal aliens, and all the rest.

This is how weak Republicans keep letting Democrats go right on gleefully disemboweling our rights just like they have nearly 50 million of the American unborn. Gee, thanks, “public servants.” Tell me another one about how you love American liberties and the Bill of Rights. I’ll believe that when I see you sacrificing anything substantial to fight for them.

What Democrats are doing as Republicans stand down yet again is a moral and constitutional abomination. Not even the fig-leaf pose of a pen signing balderdash-filled documents is needed for today’s Democrats. Whatever they say, you do. You have no rights or say in the matter, no possibility for objecting to even them forcibly injecting things into your own body and the bodies of your children.

These people believe they are royalty, and too many Americans are acting like they’re these losers’ serfs instead of citizens endowed by God with inalienable rights, including the right to consent — through elected representatives, not never-elected dictatorial bureaucrats — to rules that restrict our rights, everyday lives, and human dignity.

·
Registered
818 Posts

Yes, we’ve heard all about Joe Biden’s alleged vaccine mandate for private companies employing 100 or more people. It was all over the news even before he announced it on September 9. His announcement has jeopardized the employment of millions of Americans and increased worker shortages in critical domains such as health care.

There’s only one problem. It’s all a mirage. Biden’s so-called vaccine mandate doesn’t exist — at least, not yet. So far, all we have is his press conference and other such made-for-media huff-puffing. No such rule even claiming to be legally binding has been issued yet.

That’s why nearly two dozen Republican attorneys general who have publicly voiced their opposition to the clearly unconstitutional and illegal mandate haven’t yet filed suit against it, the Office of the Indiana Attorney General confirmed for me. There is no mandate to haul into court. And that may be part of the plan.

According to several sources, so far it appears no such mandate has been sent to the White House’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs yet for approval. The White House, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Department of Labor haven’t released any official guidance for the alleged mandate. There is no executive order. There’s nothing but press statements.

Despite what you may have been falsely led to believe by the media fantasy projection machine, press statements have exactly zero legal authority.

“There is nothing there yet that gives employers any mandate,” Stephanie McFarland, spokeswoman for the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration, told me Oct. 6. “The president made an announcement on this asking OSHA to do it, but we’ve not yet seen anything come from it yet,” she also said. When the state agency gets any further information, she said, they’ll review it.

To impose the public perception of a mandate, the Biden administration is following an unusual rule-making process it also employed earlier this year, called an emergency temporary standard (ETS). The spring ETS rule took nearly six months to issue. Meanwhile, companies are telling reporters their vaccine mandates will have at the latest December deadlines. (For those who can’t calendar, that’s four months after Biden’s non-existent mandate was proclaimed. According to OSHA, an ETS takes up to six months to go into effect after the initial mandate is issued in the Federal Register — which, again, for the proclaimed 100-employee mandate hasn’t happened yet.)

Lawyers for big business were blunt about their love for this mandate mirage: “Everybody loves this cover,” Minneapolis employment lawyer Kate Bischoff told Bloomberg Law in September. “Many were already looking down the road at doing this, but the fact that they get to blame Biden is like manna from heaven.”

Using the ETS procedure instead of normal federal rule-making processes both allows the Biden administration to push its demands faster and without any public input or requirement of responding to public input, which is normally required of even legally laughable federal rule-making like this one would be. That is part of why ETS rules have been overwhelmingly overturned in courts.

“OSHA has used that legal authority only 10 times in 50 years,” David Rivkin Jr. and Robert Alt wrote in the Wall Street Journal in September. “Courts have decided challenges to six of those standards, nixing five and upholding only one.”

There are many other reasons any federal vaccine mandate would be obviously illegal and unconstitutional, Rivkin and Alt write, including that “The states have plenary police power to regulate health and safety. Congress has only those limited powers enumerated in the Constitution. That wouldn’t include the authority to impose a $155 fine (today’s equivalent of the $5 at stake in Jacobson) on an individual who declines to be vaccinated, much less to prevent him from earning a livelihood.”

But who needs the Constitution when you have an American people conditioned for compliance with even wildly outlandish things the screen people insist they must think and do?

Earlier this week, the Wall Street Journal published a letter from Bruce Atkinson making several excellent observations about the nonexistent mandate, including the following:

Now, let me see, what presidential administration does all this remind you of? Why, that of Mr. “Pen and Phone” himself, Barack Obama.

His also wildly unconstitutional Deferred Action for Child Arrivals was simply a two-page memo, for example, but it is still allowing some 616,000 people to simply ignore major U.S. laws, and could easily be reinstated by courts as litigation continues nearly a decade later. It seems that, given such unchecked gains from openly lawless actions Democrats have turned into standard operating procedure over the years, Joe Biden feels free to reduce that constitutional contempt to simply a phone now.

What this “government by press release” also allows is for Republicans like Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb to complain about Biden’s tyranny while using zip, nada, zilch of their elected authority to stop it. Holcomb has used the same executive rule-by-decree throughout the lockdown era without effective restraint by a supermajority-Republican state legislature, even telling the press churches were required to deliver Christ’s Body and Blood his way while quietly keeping that part out of his executive orders, surely because government dictating religious exercise is obviously unconstitutional and would quickly have generated lawsuits.

All this allows weak Republicans and evil Democrats to shadowbox each other for the cameras while ordinary Americans suffer under their abdicated leadership. By the time Republican attorneys general get around to filing lawsuits over any eventually issued legal documents that fulfill Biden’s promises, the vast majority of people not wanting government to force them into medical procedures will likely be unemployed, forcibly injected with treatments that have almost no track record, forced from their education paths, provided with fake documents like these citizens are beneath COVID-rule-exempt illegal aliens, and all the rest.

This is how weak Republicans keep letting Democrats go right on gleefully disemboweling our rights just like they have nearly 50 million of the American unborn. Gee, thanks, “public servants.” Tell me another one about how you love American liberties and the Bill of Rights. I’ll believe that when I see you sacrificing anything substantial to fight for them.

What Democrats are doing as Republicans stand down yet again is a moral and constitutional abomination. Not even the fig-leaf pose of a pen signing balderdash-filled documents is needed for today’s Democrats. Whatever they say, you do. You have no rights or say in the matter, no possibility for objecting to even them forcibly injecting things into your own body and the bodies of your children.

These people believe they are royalty, and too many Americans are acting like they’re these losers’ serfs instead of citizens endowed by God with inalienable rights, including the right to consent — through elected representatives, not never-elected dictatorial bureaucrats — to rules that restrict our rights, everyday lives, and human dignity.
Biden can only mandate for Federal Employees which is why his mask mandate only applied to federal buildings and property.
I've been checking the Federal Register for an Executive Order and there is none, he and his administration know they don't have the authority to do it only Congress can make laws.
He is bluffing to try and force compliance by businesses since he can only mandate OSHA to try and enforce compliance.
So the question is why? Why all the charades?
His booster shot photo OP was on a sound stage made to look as the White House, there has been at least 4 times they have used sound stages where photos have been taken to prove it isn't where they claim they are, again why?

I believe they know the vaccinated are in trouble this fall and winter, during the trials on animals all did fine during the trials until after it was over and these animals encountered a virus "in the wild" all animals died because their immune system went into overdrive (cytokine storm) killing them.
Is this why they have been pushing so hard to inject/infect everyone?
Nothing about this "pandemic " is normal, the virus has a very low death rate, somehow you could catch it at a mom and pops store but not Walmart or Home Depot, the vaccine "protects " you from the virus but not the unvaccinated, the 3 branches of our Government is exempt from the mandate, destroying crops and livestock ect I could go on and on.
When governments and the world's richest people i e Bill Gates are trying to do something to help the population that is the last thing they are trying to achieve.

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've read that info (the animals all died after the trials concluded) but haven't found the source info. Do you have it by chance?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Yeah, I've read that info (the animals all died after the trials concluded) but haven't found the source info. Do you have it by chance?
I'll have to try to find it, since I'm King of the tinfoil-hat people I'll have to really go back through some of the sources that I've read to find it. I know one was on the Hal Turner radio show so I can check through his archives, I know a lot of people think that he is crazy or maybe even crazier than Alex Jones but he does source and document his information but again he isn't the only one I read it from.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't worry about the paperwork.

People making rules are "just doing this to save lives" and "following cdc orders" (because "recommendation" now means "order").

And people enforcing those rules are "just following orders".

It worked with lock downs. It worked with masks. Now they are doing it with putting chemicals in your body.

Next exit, hell.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Don't worry about the paperwork.

People making rules are "just doing this to save lives" and "following cdc orders" (because "recommendation" now means "order").

And people enforcing those rules are "just following orders".

It worked with lock downs. It worked with masks. Now they are doing it with putting chemicals in your body.

Next exit, hell.
Completely agree with your last sentence, that is the objective.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Honestly, every day that passes, I'm more grateful to be alive during these times.
I'm trying to focus on the exact same thing, trying to appreciate as much relative peace and normal as I can before the wheels come off. If what I believe is actually not only coming but here then we have a very short time left of our perceived normalcy. The way I see it I'm going to fight like hell cuz I have no other option left.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I'll have to try to find it, since I'm King of the tinfoil-hat people I'll have to really go back through some of the sources that I've read to find it. I know one was on the Hal Turner radio show so I can check through his archives, I know a lot of people think that he is crazy or maybe even crazier than Alex Jones but he does source and document his information but again he isn't the only one I read it from.
I'd also be interested in that source. In some cases, test animals are euthanized, and then someone reports that 'they all died.' Which is totally true, but can be unrelated to the study. I once read a long term study (it was on a particular kind of tumor patient) that ended with the conclusion that all patients died--although some of them died at ages over 90 years, and they all exceeded the normal average lifespan for their demographic. It's definitely possible to misread the data. I'm not saying that's what happened in this case, but I would like to see the underlying data for myself.

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd also be interested in that source. In some cases, test animals are euthanized, and then someone reports that 'they all died.' Which is totally true, but can be unrelated to the study. I once read a long term study (it was on a particular kind of tumor patient) that ended with the conclusion that all patients died--although some of them died at ages over 90 years, and they all exceeded the normal average lifespan for their demographic. It's definitely possible to misread the data. I'm not saying that's what happened in this case, but I would like to see the underlying data for myself.
Same. However, in this case Tickerguy has repeated this same thing.....and he's usually VERY thorough on researching studies like that before making pronouncements. Not saying he can't be wrong here....and like you, I want to see it for myself...hence the question. I'd ask on Market-Ticker, but I'm not a member since he won't allow certain types of email accounts to join and I have one of those (msn).

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm still trying to find the source, working 55-60 hrs a week doesn't leave much free time.
I need to learn to bookmark or download these things instead of trying find them again.
I don't have the time or patience to search Google since I believe they bury or delete things that go against their narrative.
Was looking on Duckduckgo ( feel free to point out better search engines) and found an article where one of the Americans Frontline Doctors made the claim but no source info, interestingly the top few hits were "fact checking sites " that said it was false that the animals died.
I might be wrong but didn't they supposedly skip animal testing?

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm still trying to find the source, working 55-60 hrs a week doesn't leave much free time.
I need to learn to bookmark or download these things instead of trying find them again.
I don't have the time or patience to search Google since I believe they bury or delete things that go against their narrative.
Was looking on Duckduckgo ( feel free to point out better search engines) and found an article where one of the Americans Frontline Doctors made the claim but no source info, interestingly the top few hits were "fact checking sites " that said it was false that the animals died.
I might be wrong but didn't they supposedly skip animal testing?
No worries....I haven't been able to come up with these studies either. My guess is that if they exist, search engines are hiding them. There's a LOT of that that goes on...DDG is definitely less apt to do it than Google (as I've experienced it first hand)....but I do start to wonder how much is hidden since the search algorithm DDG uses is VERY similar to Google. If it's scrubbed from one, it may limit the other. I have no idea how it all works though...not in my wheelhouse at all....so I may be completely wrong.

Reactions: scalton

·
Registered
818 Posts
No worries....I haven't been able to come up with these studies either. My guess is that if they exist, search engines are hiding them. There's a LOT of that that goes on...DDG is definitely less apt to do it than Google (as I've experienced it first hand)....but I do start to wonder how much is hidden since the search algorithm DDG uses is VERY similar to Google. If it's scrubbed from one, it may limit the other. I have no idea how it all works though...not in my wheelhouse at all....so I may be completely wrong.
I tried looking up total US deaths for 2018, 19 and 20, google was almost impossible with their results, entered it into DDG and it was one of the top results this is what I found. Am I missing something?

TOTAL US DEATHS 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 & 2020 (myessentialnews.com)

• Nov 2, 2020

• 1 min read

TOTAL US DEATHS 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 & 2020
Updated: Feb 2

Updated: 31 of December 2020 ...

CDC DATA :

Total U.S. DEATHS ( ALL CAUSES ) :

2014: 2,626,418

2015: 2,712,630 : Increase - 86,212 - 3.28%

2016 : 2,744,248 : Increase - 31,618 - 1.16%

2017 : 2,813,503 : Increase - 69,255 - 2.52%

2018 : 2,839,206 : Increase - 25,703 - 1%

2019: 2,855,000 : Increase - 15,794- 0.55%

2020: 2,913,144 : Increase - 58,144 - 2%

If we review that Total Deaths from the past years, you can see that 2020 was an average year, in fact was better than the increase in total deaths we had from 2014 to 2015, and 2016 to 2017. So then where do we have the excess deaths that are attributed to this Virus?

According to Government records , we have over 360,000 deaths attributed to Coronavirus, How is that possible if it was an average years in total deaths ?

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr66/nvsr66_06_tables.pdf

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr67/nvsr67_05_tables.pdf

Source Deaths 2017 : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db328-h.pdf

Source Deaths 2018 : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db355.htm

Source Deaths 2019 : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

NOTE: as you can see from this screenshot , this was the cut off done on December, 31 of 2020, where we had a total of 2,913,144 deaths.

Source : https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

Here you have even the FACT CHECKERS confirm that amount of Deaths of 2,913,144 for 2020. https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/the-cdc-reports-more-than-2-9-million-deaths-in-the-u-s-in-2020-at-least-377000-more-deaths-in-2020-compared-to-previous-years/

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, it's been normal....we lose about 7800 people a day in the US on any given year. The difference is: lots of things got coded as COVID that were actually comorbidities.

·
Registered
230 Posts
There were some videos out early in the year about 2020 deaths compared to historical data and as Sean said, it was a normal year.

Why? I don’t know, but I have a few guesses. Whatever the reason, at a minimum, this certainly applies here in the US…as I saw on a shirt…"When the fear of the virus is gone, the Government it creates will remain."

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I'm not sure those numbers for percentage death increase per year are really relevant. You'd have to normalize them against the (increasing) population. I bet if you did that the number of deaths (per capita) per year would be basically constant (within the statistical variation).

Edit: Interesting graph you can play with here: U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm not sure those numbers for percentage death increase per year are really relevant. You'd have to normalize them against the (increasing) population. I bet if you did that the number of deaths (per capita) per year would be basically constant (within the statistical variation).

Edit: Interesting graph you can play with here: U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021
What I find most interesting is that in two of the years there is an increase the one year is almost 30,000 more deaths then 2020 and we didn't shut the economy down and mandate people to their homes and excetera excetera excetera . Lucky for us last year pneumonia, influenza A, influenza B, took the year off or we might not of made it.
Sure don't hear the pro-vaccine and doom and gloom people say anything about these numbers.

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What I find most interesting is that in two of the years there is an increase the one year is almost 30,000 more deaths then 2020 and we didn't shut the economy down and mandate people to their homes and excetera excetera excetera . Lucky for us last year pneumonia, influenza A, influenza B, took the year off or we might not of made it.
Sure don't hear the pro-vaccine and doom and gloom people say anything about these numbers.
Nor are we hearing much about this phenomenon:

76% of September Covid-19 deaths are vax breakthroughs
BYGUY PAGEON SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 • ( 72 COMMENTS )

by Guy Page

Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid-19 in September were unvaccinated, the Vermont Department of Heath said Wednesday.

Health Department spokesperson Ben Truman said most of the vaccine ‘breakthrough’ Covid-19 fatalities were elderly. Because they were among the first vaccinated, Vermont’s elderly “have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case,” he said.

Expressed in percentages, 76% of Vermont Covid-19 fatalities were breakthrough cases. As of Tuesday, 88 percent of all eligible Vermonters (age 12 and over) had been vaccinated with at least one shot.

At Tuesday’s press conference, the Department of Health September mortality statistics did not show a vaccinated/unvaccinated breakdown. Despite recent emphatic references by Gov. Phil Scott and Health Department Commissioner Mark Levine to a “pandemic of the unvaccinated,” the per capita rate of vaccinated breakthrough deaths has risen in recent weeks.

Vermont Daily Chronicle asked Health Department spokesman Ben Truman Tuesday for a vaxxed/unvaxxed breakdown of the 33 September deaths. The full text of his email appears below:

“Eight of the 33 deaths in September were not vaccinated.

“If I may, it’s important to consider this data in the specific context of the populations and overall vaccination rates.

“For example, there were a total of 33 deaths (as of 9/24) among fully vaccinated people since January. This is a fraction of a percent of the vaccinated population – now nearly 450,000 people age 12 and older. This is an indicator that vaccines are working to protect the vast majority of Vermonters from the worst outcomes.

“Age is an important predictor of disease severity, and we have been seeing that the Delta variant is taking a tragic and disproportionate toll on our older population.

“In addition to being more likely to have severe illness and consequences like hospitalizations and deaths, older Vermonters were among the very first to be vaccinated, and therefore, have had more time to potentially become a vaccine breakthrough case, with these more severe outcomes.”

Truman also pointed to a September 29 Covid dashboard slide showing “the extent to which the overall vaccinated population in Vermont is older than the unvaccinated population.”

However, other public health experts say the changing nature of the Covid virus also may be a factor. The CDC has noted that virtually all Covid-19 fatalities this month succumb after contracting the Delta variant. Critics of CDC vaccine policy say the current vaccine is less effective against the Delta variant.

·
Registered
22,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I suspect that this article is vaguely referencing ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) in some vaccine testing done on animals that made them MORE, not less susceptible to the virus they were intended to fight.

Reactions: themousethatroared
1 - 20 of 24 Posts