XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the hole Obama scare is going on, and everyone is running around like idiots buying up everything they can, how many guns have you guys sold since Obama has won the election? how many total since you released the XCR? i'm just curious to know, i guess i think of dumb stuff when i'm bored and waiting for my first XCR to arrive ;D

·
Registered
142 Posts
I haven't sold anything yet since Nov 4th. I do think I'm going to sell my S&W Ar15 to buy an M1 Carbine and maybe a Kar98k though.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
how many guns have you guys sold since Obama has won the election? how many total since you released the XCR?
I suppose by "you guys" you meant Robinson since you mentioned how many since you(meaning Robinson) released the XCR.If that was your intended question.I believe the total XCR number manufactured is currently approaching 4000 units.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Has anyone in the media or politics attempted to rationalize the "abyssmal economy" with the never ending pit of sales for firearms? I mean when the industry is mostly posting triple profits in the last few months over the entire previous year I guess maybe all their scare about "needing change" doesn't really mean much?

But yeah, I think exact sales figures are considered secret squirrel stuff. Be interesting to know how much it changed by.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We don't need the exact numbers, but a few figures would be nice.

AKA:
Before B.O. we sold 10 XCR's per month. (average over a few months)

After B.O. we sold 40 XCR's per month.

Would be really interesting to see.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Since the butthole Obama scare is going on, and everyone is running around like idiots buying up everything they can, how many guns have you guys sold since Obama has won the election? how many total since you released the XCR? i'm just curious to know, i guess i think of dumb stuff when i'm bored and waiting for my first XCR to arrive ;D
fixed it for ya ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Since the butthole Obama scare is going on, and everyone is running around like idiots buying up everything they can, how many guns have you guys sold since Obama has won the election? how many total since you released the XCR? i'm just curious to know, i guess i think of dumb stuff when i'm bored and waiting for my first XCR to arrive ;D
fixed it for ya ;)
:laughposter: :rofl:

·
Registered
874 Posts
I sold one gun since Obama came in. My SKS-D cause I personally think SKS's are complete crap. Horribly inaccurate.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I sold one gun since Obama came in. My SKS-D cause I personally think SKS's are complete crap. Horribly inaccurate.
Accurate they are not, however they are 4 times as accurate as an AK. My Tapco'd sks does fairly well, it will put around on target out to the 200m range. It is my shtf backup weapon to my incoming xcr.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I couldn't hit jack with mine. I have plenty of rifles to choose from if SHTF and I certainly would not grab an SKS. My Tavor, XCR, Sig 551, M14, AR 15 and even my Savage 270 would get the call way before an SKS.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Its broke currently though. Slight mishap when removing the barrel to install a rail on it. Need to take it to a gunsmith. :mad:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I couldn't hit jack with mine. I have plenty of rifles to choose from if SHTF and I certainly would not grab an SKS. My Tavor, XCR, Sig 551, M14, AR 15 and even my Savage 270 would get the call way before an SKS.
That was your sks, like any Russian designed weapon, they are very unpredictable and no two are alike.

Mine has an excellent trigger, manageable recoil, accurate enough to strike a torso to decent range, and will work, always.

If shtf, I have a weapon for different fights. For cqc, my Saiga 12 and HP 9mm carbine fit the bill, for all intermediate fights, my sk and incoming xcr will be all I need. For long range, one shot kills my K98 is all I will ever need. I despise handguns, but no armory is complete without one, so later this year I will be getting a springfield 1911 6', because its a .45 and is beautiful.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Why do you despise handguns?

As much as I like my XCR, it doesn't quite in an inside-the-wasteband holster, and I'd get funny looks if I walked into my local supermarket with it over my shoulder.

tk

·
Registered
142 Posts

As much as I like my XCR, it doesn't quite in an inside-the-wasteband holster, and I'd get funny looks if I walked into my local supermarket with it over my shoulder.

tk
Well, I guess I don't really "despise" them, but I just don't like extremely short guns, unless its a Saiga, or a 1911.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts

tk
Well, I guess I don't really "despise" them, but I just don't like extremely short guns, unless its a Saiga, or a 1911.
gotcha. I prefer rifles, too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts