XCR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my FFL.
My buddy and I picked up our new toys.....
Before we dress them up:

ETA:
Thanks Terra at Robarms and Roy at Aussie Arms.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I especially like the CTR and fluted barrel - NICE

Well, they're BOTH nice... ;D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice! :eek:
Is that how they shipped from RobArm?
MagLevel Mags?
Fluted barrel?
CTR stock?
I ordered them through Roy at Aussie Arms. Robarms actually shipped mine without a barrel because I already had a barrel waiting for it.
Roy added the stocks. I already had the PMAGS and the fluted barrel. I took my 16" HBAR and sent it off to ADCO Firearms for the fluting.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good planing, makes a good finish. Very good job by all involved.
I finally got some thirty round P-Mags, they look very good, can't
wait to get home to try them. $30.00 per in Honolulu. There is only
one MAGPUL dealer in the state. I never get used to being taken.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Good planing, makes a good finish. Very good job by all involved.
I finally got some thirty round P-Mags, they look very good, can't
wait to get home to try them. .00 per in Honolulu. There is only
one MAGPUL dealer in the state. I never get used to being taken.

Rofl you think you got taken. I had to pay 37 a piece for them in Canada.

·
Registered
874 Posts
So can a "friend" ship you some privately or will they be confiscated in transit?
Confiscated if you were asking me. Those you may get lucky and get them across but there is a good chance they would get confiscated. Plus they would have to be limited to 5 rounds before they could get here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rofl you think you got taken. I had to pay 37 a piece for them in Canada.
[/quote]
You mean to tell me that your P-Mags are restricted to 5 round capacity?

As far as someone sending me some, I don't know?
The mainland mail order houses just refuse to ship anything over ten rounds.
But the FFL dealers over here sell them a plenty, even 100 rd drums.
The gun laws are screwed up!

·
Registered
874 Posts
You mean to tell me that your P-Mags are restricted to 5 round capacity?
Yes you would be right about our mags being limited to 5 rounds. Only rimfire and non semi auto firearm mags are allowed to have more than 5 rounds though Pistol mags are allowed 10 rounds. So we can have LAR15 mags which are 10 rounders that will fit AR15 and XCR etc. We have to thank our ex liberal goverment for that law. It was because some nut job with a Ruger Mini 14 went in and shot up a bunch of women in Montreal years ago and had multiple 30 round magazines that they limited our magazines to 5 rounds shortly after.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes you would be right about our mags being limited to 5 rounds. Only rimfire and non semi auto firearm mags are allowed to have more than 5 rounds though Pistol mags are allowed 10 rounds. So we can have LAR15 mags which are 10 rounders that will fit AR15 and XCR etc. We have to thank our ex liberal goverment for that law. It was because some nut job with a Ruger Mini 14 went in and shot up a bunch of women in Montreal years ago and had multiple 30 round magazines that they limited our magazines to 5 rounds shortly after.
certain gun limitations are just asinine. Guns are dangerous! So we are going to make it so law abiding citizens have to reload more! Never mind that High Cap magazines are about the easiest thing in the world to put your hands on so any NON-law abiding citizen well have uddles of them. That doesn't matter......

·
Registered
98 Posts
certain gun limitations are just asinine. Guns are dangerous! So we are going to make it so law abiding citizens have to reload more! Never mind that High Cap magazines are about the easiest thing in the world to put your hands on so any NON-law abiding citizen well have uddles of them. That doesn't matter......
[/quote]

Gun's are inanimate objects. People are dangerous.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts