XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On backorder so should be here in November sometime.

For the meanwhile I will be using a scope from one of my LR-308's.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Juice,

I just checked out your scope and it looks real interesting. A donut-dot reticle is interesting.

Hell, anything with a donut in it looks good to a cop! ;D

Let us know how it turns out please.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. Supposed to be in stock Nov. 7th or so.

Midway had a sale for $199 and I put it on backorder.

Not too far away. In the meanwhile I'll be using a Bushnell 2-7x32 in a CAA mount on my XCR. Probably shoot it this weekend if Bass Pro has any openings in the rifle tube.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What type of mount are you planning on using with it? I have a DMS-1 sitting around that I was going to sell to a friend but never got around to it and was thinking of mounting it instead of my ACOG.

·
Registered
82 Posts
thats funny i just found a freind that had 2 for sale and grabbed one that even has the same mount :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
well i took it to a mg shoot today and it turned out to be a keeper ;D i was surprised with the fact it was finger adjustable and it was pretty clear for a cheep glass i realy couldnt see much difference with both eyes open on 1 power over the aimpoint as they are both 30 mil tubes the mount may get exchanged for some arms med or low latter down the line but it seemed pretty stable for a $20 mount i don't have a compliant

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got notification today it will ship today.

WHOO HOO!!! now I have a permanent scope for my XCR.

Still waiting for my backorder from Brownells on my rear sight though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope not yet.

I did contact them a few weeks back to keep it on backorder though, so who knows when, or if it will come in.

If it doesn't I'll be contacting you for a BUIS setup.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts