XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Brand new to the boards, I just ordered an XCR through LAN world and I can't wait to get it! Lead time is looking like 10-12 weeks which is better than the 14-16 weeks I was hearing just a few days ago. Of course being in CA I had to go with the bullet button mag release, not really a big deal I guess. But I'm wondering if I move out of state next year is the BB mechanism easily removed to restore the regular mag release function of the rifle?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Hi all! Brand new to the boards, I just ordered an XCR through LAN world and I can't wait to get it! Lead time is looking like 10-12 weeks which is better than the 14-16 weeks I was hearing just a few days ago. Of course being in CA I had to go with the bullet button mag release, not really a big deal I guess. But I'm wondering if I move out of state next year is the BB mechanism easily removed to restore the regular mag release function of the rifle?

Thanks!
Nice man. Chris at Lanworld is awesome to deal. I've known him for 6 years now and he's always done right by me.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Thanks!

hope u enjoy yours as much as i luv mine.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the Family Saberune

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Welcome to the site and to the XCR. yes, you should be able to remove the mag release and install a normal one.

Glad to hear others have used LAN World, I was looking at getting a few POF lowers from them but had never heard of them other than internet searches.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!

Yes Lanworld was very helpful, I spoke to Lorrie and Maria who provided quick answers to all my questions. Since the wait is so long I'm sure I'll be adding to my order with them in the meantime. :thanks:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts