XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my XCR-L in October and picked it up today. I know with the current environment and after reading others posts that it was going to be awhile. RA is a local company for me and the customer service there was top notch. The wait gave me time to acquire what I wanted to throw on it. I cant wait to take it out & see how she runs!

·
Registered
22,174 Posts
Welcome to the club! :) Now, let's hope new legislation doesn't make it illegal to own, even retroactively.

Reactions: Pogo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm so jealous! It looks good in FDE! October is not too bad of a wait either!
Thanks! Yea, not too bad of a wait. I was originally told around Christmas but I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve once they told me it was ready.
Do you have one on order?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Do you have one on order?
No actually, I got one ligthly used thanks to a member on this site. I would have gotten a new one, but it turns out that the used one I got was broken in already and had its early issues worked out. The original owner also made better decisions on the options than I had planned too. The only issue was that mine will be black and I really wanted to get it in FDE. It's OK, black is useful in many cases, but now I'm going to be tempted to cerekote my XCR-L in the future.

·
Registered
22,174 Posts
One of my parts finally shipped (from back in July) on Friday. FedEx has fucked up delivery....we'll see if it actually gets here. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought mine off of @navalbeaver but usps is being its super shitty self it seems. been stuck in preshipment since the 10th... USPS needs to get its act together >< I wonder if it would be possible to swap the competition for a exposed or have it trimmed down?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered an XCR-L back in early September and have been told that the upper and barrel are complete and they are just waiting for some vendor parts to complete the build and it should be ready to ship next week, which was about three weeks ago now. Anybody have a similar situation and gotten their order? If so about how long was it before you received your order after that stage in the build?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I ordered an XCR-L back in early September and have been told that the upper and barrel are complete and they are just waiting for some vendor parts to complete the build and it should be ready to ship next week, which was about three weeks ago now. Anybody have a similar situation and gotten their order? If so about how long was it before you received your order after that stage in the build?
Ordered mine in September as well. Still waiting for the same same reasons you were told. Waiting for SBR and suppressor paperwork (12 months) taught me patience. . . . .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine in September as well. Still waiting for the same same reasons you were told. Waiting for SBR and suppressor paperwork (12 months) taught me patience. . . . .
Thanks for the insight. Glad to know I am not the only one. Patience is certainly a virtue I am lacking at the moment. I had ordered one in September because I couldn't find a vendor in state that had any in stock for the foreseeable future. Most had never even heard of Robinson. Then a month later I was in a local shop I had previously called and found out they were now going to regularly carry the XCR lines. A week after that four of my friends had gone in and gotten themselves an XCR. Hoping I can put my envy to rest soon enough.

·
Registered
22,174 Posts
Yep...got it; a few days late, but not RA's fault. It was FedEx's.

Reactions: Pogo
1 - 13 of 13 Posts