5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!!! CANADIAN SALES ONLY !!!!!

Tiger stripe keymod xcr-l
5.56/.223
Aimpoint t1 micro optic
4 lar mags
Single point sling.

I've put 60 rounds down range and have decided I like my Christensen Ar15 much better.

$2700 for the rifle alone.
$3300 for the rifle and optic plus all accsesories.

To request pics you can contact me via email.

[email protected]

Canadian sales only!

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
....that's the sumbitch I've been lusting over since I saw it on the wolverine dot com.

*note to self* sell rifles in candadia.

Reactions: fmunk

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Help educate me. What's $2,700 Canadian dollars in comparison to US dollars now a days? Just trying to understand why a XCR other than a tiger stripe paint job is $2,700

Note to the OP, there is a trading section here you know. Trading section usually used for selling, trading and buying. Since you're selling, for future reference, more people looking to buy may only go to the trading section, so you may increase your odds of selling your firearm if you place it there.

Honestly, I don't give a flip where you put it:p

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
....that moment you try and put a price on a good tiger stripe paint job......

·
Registered
757 Posts
A used rifle for more than a new one? Well he did start the break in process and saved you 60 rounds?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Exactly Mjorin!

You know what I'm talkin'bout!

How can they even begin to attach a monetary value to that!? Vietnam Tiger Stripe Camo is head and shoulders the baddest assed camo created to date. It'll knock a tenth off your 40, add a tenth to your paycheck, make men respect you, make women want you, make you invincible to rum, scotch, whiskey, all bourbons, any drug that comes in the form of an oval pill and skeezy hookers. It'll make blind men see, fat guys slim and will turn the hottest girl you know bi for one night with the second hottest girl you know...at your house. In your bed. With you. Not many people know this but along with the ten commandments guess what else God gave moses that day....you godamn right. He came down from that mountain lookin' fly as hell. Tiger stripe BDU's, which is the actual reason those ancient hardasses were able to survive their vacay in the sandbox. In addition to that Tiger Stripe Camo will make you run faster, jump higher and last longer in bed when those two ladies come a callin'.

Hell, you ever hear the expression the tiger's earned his stripes? Well, back in the day there were 2 colors of Tigers. Vietnam Tiger Stripes tigers and pussy orange and black tigers. When the pussy tigers got through selection they got their Vietnam tiger stripes. Eventually though, the handfull of Vietnam Tigers realized that most of the rest of the tigers were big vaginas and would never pass muster.....so they all built ferrari motherfucking space ships and left. Now all we have are the weakassed yellow and black sons of bitches who are basically cowering puddles dull teeth compared to their ancestors. Point being that saying a tiger has earned his stripes is a compliment of the highest order. Only 7 tigers actually earned their stripes.

Sure to most 2700.00 for what to the untrained eye appears to be just another one of so many gussied up paper slayers may seem like a lot..... but for this heavenly boom stick too much? Hardly sir.....hardly......this man has obviously fallen on hard times or accidentally left a zero out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol excellent reply TexasChris ...and for those of you who don't know the price of a tiger stripe keymod xcr
...its $2675 before tax here in canada...do the math and land somewhere around 2900 ..

wolverinesupplies.com can confirm

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Exactly Mjorin!

How can they even begin to attach a monetary value to that!? Vietnam Tiger Stripe Camo is head and shoulders the baddest assed camo created to date. It'll knock a tenth off your 40, add a tenth to your paycheck, make men respect you, make women want you, make you invincible to rum, scotch, whiskey, all bourbons, any drug that comes in the form of an oval pill and skeezy hookers. It'll make blind men see, fat guys slim and will turn the hottest girl you know bi for one night with the second hottest girl you know...at your house. In your bed. With you. Not many people know this but along with the ten commandments guess what else God gave moses that day....you godamn right. He came down from that mountain lookin' fly as hell. Tiger stripe BDU's, which is the actual reason those ancient hardasses were able to survive their vacay in the sandbox. In addition to that Tiger Stripe Camo will make you run faster, jump higher and last longer in bed when those two ladies come a callin'.

Hell, you ever hear the expression the tiger's earned his stripes? Well, back in the day there were 2 colors of Tigers. Vietnam Tiger Stripes tigers and pussy orange and black tigers. When the pussy tigers got through selection they got their Vietnam tiger stripes. Eventually though, the handfull of Vietnam Tigers realized that most of the rest of the tigers were big vaginas and would never pass muster.....so they all built ferrari motherfucking space ships and left. Now all we have are the weakassed yellow and black sons of bitches who are basically cowering puddles dull teeth compared to their ancestors. Point being that saying a tiger has earned his stripes is a compliment of the highest order. Only 7 tigers actually earned their stripes.

Sure to most 2700.00 for what to the untrained eye appears to be just another one of so many gussied up paper slayers may seem like a lot..... but for this heavenly boom stick too much? Hardly sir.....hardly......this man has obviously fallen on hard times or accidentally left a zero out.
Why or why can't I like this more than once?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Exactly Mjorin!

I'm guessing you also have your 10/22 dressed up in a Archangel kit for the EXACT same reasons?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Lol excellent reply TexasChris ...and for those of you who don't know the price of a tiger stripe keymod xcr
...its $2675 before tax here in canada...do the math and land somewhere around 2900 ..

wolverinesupplies.com can confirm
Not that it matters, makes more sense now. That said, for that kind of coin, I'd shoot it more to see if I could fall in love with it:D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Exactly Mjorin!

That was easily worth the price of admission!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I definitely want to fall in love with this rifle, but it seems like the only way to get a decent grouping out of it is to shoot expensive match ammo. Otherwise, were talking 4-5 moa using 55gr american eagle. I get 1-2 moa using the same ammunition through my tavor and Christensen AR.... even submoa on a good day with the AR...It could be the fact that I'm using an Aimpoint t1 without any magnification but I have an eotech mounted on my tavor without a magnifier and at 1-2moa I'm quite pleased.....Suggestions?

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
check barrel bolt, that it is in detent and barrel/extension is seated properly. Use a witness mark on the allen bolt to see if it has moved when you shoot. Try several types of ammo ranging from 55 - 75 grains. Mine are picky. Don't really like federal 55's or AE's for that matter..... don't really like green tip 62's. Love winchester 55's...and wolf (55's and 62's)...it's bizarre but I'll take it.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
What ammo's do you already have data on? Maybe we can suggest some specific pills...

·
Registered
151 Posts
The xcr is not a sub moa rifle its a 2 moa at best. Its a battle rifle meant to hit a body sized target. If you want to shoot a non restricted black rifle then its this or a tavor. Or spend 3K + for something better. Otherwise have your restricted more accurate stuck at the range more affordable AR's. I choose the xcr because it has all the features I was looking for that i can shoot in the bush. No big brother telling me when and where i can shoot it. I hit my 12x12 steel gong at 200 yards, 1lb tannerite at a 100 and everything else i throw at it at 50 all day long and I have blast doing it. I dont understand why people get upset about the xcr's accuracy. Its not a competition gun its a battle rifle do your homework!

Ok rant over lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
The xcr is not a sub moa rifle its a 2 moa at best. Its a battle rifle meant to hit a body sized target. If you want to shoot a non restricted black rifle then its this or a tavor. Or spend 3K + for something better. Otherwise have your restricted more accurate stuck at the range more affordable AR's. I choose the xcr because it has all the features I was looking for that i can shoot in the bush. No big brother telling me when and where i can shoot it. I hit my 12x12 steel gong at 200 yards, 1lb tannerite at a 100 and everything else i throw at it at 50 all day long and I have blast doing it. I dont understand why people get upset about the xcr's accuracy. Its not a competition gun its a battle rifle do your homework!

Ok rant over lol
2 moa at best ? Guess I got a rare one, good days are 1 MOA, off days 1 1/2 MOA

1 - 20 of 23 Posts