1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
986 Posts
From what i understand the TSCC (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chonicles) will have nothing to do with the movies. Remeber the whole universe is based on time travel, so there are multipul stories, outcomes, etc...

The new movie stars Christian Bail as John Connor. I have always been a big fan of the movies ever since 1984 with the original Terminator. "Phased Plasma Rifle in a 40w range"....

·
Registered
986 Posts
I was finally able to watch the new trailer..... AWSOME!!!!!!!!! Yes I am a Terminator Fanatic!!!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Something to think about:

I know there are a number of ppl in this forum who are afraid of the 'Zombie" attack. A baseball bat and 5.56 would do fine against that soft threat. Now what if the machines do try to take over? Thats why I am getting a 6.8 for my XCR. A tungston core armour piercing round.. hmmmm What do you all think?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No way man RA needs to make an electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) device for that. As much as I love my 6.8 I don't think she'd cut it.

·
Registered
986 Posts
XCR-Fin

I had to try... The Zombie thread went on for a while, heck they even designed a T-shirt. I have always like the Terminator universe, I guess being an IT guy myself, the whole AI taking over the world concept. I mean in USAF we're flying UAVs and they are now autonomous, the Army wants to do the same with tanks... Just something to think about...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Something to think about:

I know there are a number of ppl in this forum who are afraid of the 'Zombie" attack. A baseball bat and 5.56 would do fine against that soft threat. Now what if the machines do try to take over? Thats why I am getting a 6.8 for my XCR. A tungston core armour piercing round.. hmmmm What do you all think?
Think you might need to slap a 40mm friend on the bottom of your XCR if you want to feel comfy fighting Arnold and his pals.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The Terminator was Arnold's best movie role. With what's going on in California he probably should have stayed in acting.

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
well, no. But the tv show got everyone all pumped up over super-smart, indestructible robots again. ;D
I thought the TV show got everyone pumped up over super-smart, indestructible women....

tk

·
Registered
327 Posts
Wow that is awesome, cant wait, I am a big TSCC.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like the show better than the original movie, this new film without Arnold should be interesting.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hehe, rumor has it Arnold will make a cameo in the movie. :ninja:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts