XCR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my god! I played the demo last night and all I can say is WOW! I was actually getting an adreanaline rush when I got mobbed by zombies. I will definately be buying this one. Talk about immersion. :rockon:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Demon on Xbox live? Guess I'll go check it out, better then Refreshing gunbroker every 5 seconds and looking at the failed to load screen. I've been waiting for this game and had already intended to buy it.

Speaking of demo's, anyone here tried tom clancy's endwar? That game seems pretty neat, although I wish the demo went a bit more in depth with the gameplay instead of just being all about the voice interaction.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I played the Left 4 Dead demo for an hour after seeing your post. It's definitely entertaining and gets the blood pumping. It falls short of a buy for me but was definitely playable. I'll have to play co-op / multiplayer before I make my final decision. Zombie games are the best. It's a shame this one didn't have a bigger budget though.

I played the EndWar demo a month ago. It was really fun. The voice commands are great. Most games that have tried that in the past have done a terrible job of executing. Ubisoft finally got it right with this one in my opinion. I've never been into the real time strategy games but this one is great.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I played the Left 4 Dead demo for an hour after seeing your post. It's definitely entertaining and gets the blood pumping. It falls short of a buy for me but was definitely playable. I'll have to play co-op / multiplayer before I make my final decision. Zombie games are the best. It's a shame this one didn't have a bigger budget though.

I played the EndWar demo a month ago. It was really fun. The voice commands are great. Most games that have tried that in the past have done a terrible job of executing. Ubisoft finally got it right with this one in my opinion. I've never been into the real time strategy games but this one is great.
Ya I'm interested in seeing how that big online WW3 works out. I might pick this one up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts