XCR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ug, yea I had seen them on that website....but then again, they are "available" there because they are sooo high :) I am still looking for a mom & pop that has them at the original price!

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is going to be tough to find... I also visit a SIG forum. If something pops up, I'll post.

P.S. Here's why I go to the other forum:

;D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Don't talk like a moron to me. "brother".

Thanks for your help.

No thanks to your comment.
:)OK :)well :)I :)guess :)I :)didn't :)put :)enough :)smiley :)faces :)in :)my :)last :)post.
You totally misconstrued my comment, but now that I read it myself I can see why. Sorry.
I see that this forum gets more friendly everyday. Nice that everyone still gets along so well!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man good luck with the SCAR thing and good luck on the Sig for that matter. For what it is worth give Mike "ABLE COMPANY" a call at 636-458-7757 or Bill at the POWDER HORN at 802-878-2865 on the SIG 556 Rail, hope that helps bro. ;) BTW I have come up craps on a SCAR at every turn too... :'(

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I've recently seen SIG 556 pistols at Get Some Guns LLC, and Dougs Shoot and Sports; both are located in Utah

I've only ever seen 1 SCAR locally. They are still rare as hell on the street. Gunbroker is your best option, but you have to be willing to take it in the butt big time, because they sell for $5000-6000 on average.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, Tanners in PA has 60 of them on order. He ordered 20 FN packages....but it's all already filled up on preorder. Price? $2500

I have some leads for preorders at $2700-2900...need one IN MY HANDS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts