XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I ordered a rifle back in November and was told then that it would be ready on Dec. 12th. So far I have not seen or heard anything about the rifle. I have emailed twice and called but haven't got a reply. I'm just looking for some info on when my gun should be done. I know your busy and delays happen, but i would appreciate some kind of reply.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
We ran out of gas blocks, barrels, and folding stock buttons. All Dec. 12th orders were pushed forward. Sorry the sales gal didn't let you know. ???

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
They're working in reaming blocks and grinding barrels. Once that's done, we'll be back on track. I don't have any dates for you though. Allison is the one who sets the shipments, etc.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Guys, don't worry about a thing. You got your orders in, Terra and Allison will take care of everything. Be patient. I have two XCR's.....the wait will be more than worth it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I placed an order for a rifle recently on Dec 11 and emailed Allison about when it would ship. She replied asking me where I wanted it shipped to and how I wanted to pay. I replied to her however she never emailed me back and I've emailed her twice since then, still no response. I understand you've been busy since the election but I would just like to know if my order has been placed and when the shipping date will be.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree, I want it done right not fast. I just wish someone could have let me know what was going on instead of ignoring my emails and phone calls. Thankfully Tara let us know what was going on, thats all I was looking for.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Greg, i know what you are going through and know what it feels like to not know the status. I am willing to bet that Terra is treating you like her only customer. I can imagine that it is hard to give a firm date when they may be waiting on parts they get from another supplier. It is frustrating but believe me, it will be worth the wait and I know that you will be taken care of.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
aziator, I agreed with you in my last post. I don't know if you read it before you replied. But, like I said before, all I was looking for was some sort of correspondence. Tara took care of it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hang in there. T and the crew will take good care of you and your order will ship. I know the wait can seem like forever. Last year about this time I placed my 7.62 kit order, here I am happy as can be with sub MOA. >:D >:D >:D its worth the wait.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Wait times are a bummer. I once waited 12 weeks for an M1A. I was frothing towards the end.

XCR is worth the wait though. It was a sleeper, but the word is out now, which is obviously good for Robinson, but bad for people who are looking to get on board.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im really in no hurry. With all the panic buying, I was shocked when my dealer told me that they planned to ship on Dec 12, I was prepared to receive it by Feb 12.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Patience all. It will be worth the wait.
And your ahead of the people behind you ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts