XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current pair is ancient and big. I am looking for a new set of ones that fold up into fairly small size (circle like' ish... ;D) Any preferences out there. I saw a set Brownings at BPS, but the plastic seems like it would break easliy. What "muffs" are you runnin?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
My current pair is ancient and big. I am looking for a new set of ones that fold up into fairly small size (circle like' ish... ;D) Any preferences out there. I saw a set Brownings at BPS, but the plastic seems like it would break easliy. What "muffs" are you runnin?
I have a set of Browning muffs that came in a kit with foam ear plugs and protective eyewear. The muffs are nice, but the headband isn't very comfortable. It's fine if you wear a hat while shooting, though. They don't interfere with any of the weapons I shoot.

When I take my shotgun to the range I'm practically a walking ad for Browning; BPS 12gauge, muffs, eyewear and Buckmark cap. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a set of Radian electronic ear muffs I like them they are mid profile but a lot smaller that std ear muffs. They were about $59.99 and I would say they are a good mid range head phone.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Peltor makes good, albeit sometimes expensive, gear.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I have 2 sets of Pro Ears that are not as low profile as I would prefer but they are the top of the line at sound reduction. I have a set of the Sordin that are amazing and now my go to muffs. I let the kids and wife wear the Pro ears.

·
Registered
568 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts