XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an order in for a LWRC in 6.8 locally and they are supposed to be getting another shipment in next week. Currently I have the option of getting it in 14.5 with P/A brake or going with the 16 inch barrel. I am leaning towards the 14.5 barrel.

We got some real gurus on the forum, can you guys give me some feedback on which direction you think I should go.

Thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
What? You didn't hold out for the SABR?

As for the advise your asking for, I don't even approach guru status, but i'd prefer 14.5" with P/A brake, but that's mainly based on looks.

I'm guessing you're not intending to put a can on it in the future?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I have an order in for a LWRC in 6.8 locally and they are supposed to be getting another shipment in next week. Currently I have the option of getting it in 14.5 with P/A brake or going with the 16 inch barrel. I am leaning towards the 14.5 barrel.

We got some real gurus on the forum, can you guys give me some feedback on which direction you think I should go.

Thanks
As long as you dont mind losing the ability to change flash hiders and dont plan on using a Can, I say go for it.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Agreed, You don't loose much going shorter, just wont be able to switch muzzle devices or run a can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts